Private prisons have become the new growth industry. You will construct and run an efficient rehabilitation facility with nothing but money on your mind. There's no escaping under your watchful eye as you oversee every detail of prison life.
* Brick by Brick - Start from the ground up placing the very walls and fences that will house and contain your prisoners. Choose from multiple isolated environments and get to work.
* Pay the Cost to be the Boss - Begin with a low security prison and build it up to a maximum security facility for the world's most dangerous criminals.
* What We Have Here is a Failure to Communicate -Expertly staff your prison with wardens, guards, cooks and rehabilitation experts. Carefully balance your budget, maintain prisoner morale and minimize the potential for financial meltdown.
* Iron Hand or Velvet Fist - Determine the overall security level of your lockdown, but beware! Too harsh a prison will create a dangerous environment and could spark prisoner riots. Too lenient an approach will result in rampant gang activity.
Crime doesn't pay, but justice does.
- Manage prisoner sentences from time off for good behavior to rehabilitation training.
- Hire and control your prison staff.
- Set up and run prison industries.
- Influence prisoner morale by creating inmate activities, breaking up fights and handling gang problems.
- Establish your facility's reputation as the ultimate correctional institution.
*Windows 98, Me, XP
*Pentium III 700MHz processor
*256MB of RAM
*500MB Hard Drive Space
*DirectX 9 (included on CD)
*32MB DirectX 9 compliant Video Card with T&L functionality
*DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
*8X CD-ROM Drive