More than 10 available
Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
I am a member of the Spynbuy Social Selling Network! View my profile and videos of these items here http://spynbuy.com/Cottonking2000/
PUMGO comes from the words “pump-and-go.”
PUMGO is the first human powered push free skateboard that can fully using human energy to drive it. Rider can drive and steer PUMGO by both feet being on the board. PUMGO gives rider a strong feeling as if they were surfing on land. PUMGO has combined the fun of skateboard and bicycle.
Users need to be ages 7 and up, no skateboarding experience needed.
How Does the PUMGO Work?
Its patented 4-Wheel-Drive and all-wheel steering system allow the rider to drive the vehicle forward with a simple pumping motion, similar to a seesaw. Rider shifts weight from the front of the board to the rear and then from rear to front, repeat this simple back-and-forth pumping action generating the deck’s seesaw movement to propel the board forward. Adjustable steering and a detachable brake give the riders the freedom to customize PUMGO to create a perfect fit. Not only kids 7 years and up can enjoy PUMGO, but parents can join in on the action as well. PUMGO is easy to learn because it only goes forward. Most riders never skate before can learn how to ride PUMGO within 5 minutes.
How to Ride
It’s quite easy and most people learn in about 5 minutes. Kids learn almost instantly. Here’s how to ride: 1. Find a flat and smooth place to ride that is free of traffic or other hazards.
2. Put your front foot on the front part of the board above the front wheels. The arrow on the deck points toward the front.
3. Put your back foot on the board over the back wheels. Use wall or a friend to steady yourself at first.
4. Push down on the front of the board and then rear of the board to get it rolling
5. Once you are rolling push you can pump both ends of board evenly (like a see-saw) to build up speed.
6. The faster you pump the faster it goes
There are two ways to turn the PUMGO:
1. Heel & Toe Steering: to turn toward your heel side, put more weight on you heels. To turn toward your toe side, put more weight on you toes. You can loose the four steering screws to make very easy and sharp turns.
2. Kick turns: This is a more advanced way of turning the board and requires you to remove the brake. To kick turn, lift your front foot until the front wheels come off the ground. Keeping your front foot on the board, swing your front leg in the direction you want to turn the board.
Riding PUMGO Is More than Just Fun
According fitness specialists, the PUMGO is all about working the core. Just balancing alone on the PUMGO works your core strength, because you have to distribute weight from one foot to the other while staying relatively centered with your upper body which means your abs have to fire every time to stabilize your torso. The legs benefit the most from the PUMGO workout, but the PUMGO will also work your gluts, the four quadriceps muscles, your hamstrings, and you even get a calf work out. Riding PUMGO is a great way of losing weight, building muscle, toning your entire body.
On The News
PUMGO has caught the eye of many media sources including CBS News, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Time Magazine for Kids, Washington Post, Washington Times, Boys’ Life magazine, and Sports Illustrated for Kids.
More to Come
We have developed a PUMGO practice station to assist with in-store demonstrations as well as converting PUMGO to an indoor exercise device similar to the stepper. With the development of the practice station, the PUMGO has been inspired to promote a great indoor workout along with the enjoyment of being outdoors.