2600mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack with Cellphone Adapters
- Charge inner battery via sunlight and USB/AC
- 2600mAh built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Charge a mobile phone to meet an emergency
- Comes with mobile adapter: Nokia, Samsung, MOTO, Sony Ericsson, iPhone 3G
- 100~240V US type AC power adapter and USB cable included
- Comes with English user manual.
Did you know?
The earth receives more energy from the sun in just one hour than the world uses in a whole year. Two billion people in the world have no access to electricity. For most of them, solar photovoltaics would be their cheapest electricity source, but they cannot afford it.
How does it work?
Rays of sunlight hit the solar panel (also known as a photovoltaic/ PV) and are absorbed by semi-conducting materials, such as silicone.
Electrons are set free from their atoms and then flow through the material to produce electricity. Simply put, light (photo) is converted into electricity (voltage) giving us the photovoltaic (PV) effect.
When your PV generates more solar energy than you need, it is stored in the battery pack. This stored or surplus energy can be used inside or outside, day or night.