Mojo™ … a board game of three-in-a row with a serious twist of strategy.
• 2 Players (age: 10+ / 20 mins.)
Mojo ... played with 3 pieces each and a single neutral pawn that is common to and may be moved by both players.
• The game starts with the pawn in the center of the board.
• Taking turns one at a time, players put their 3 pieces on the 3x3 grid board - then, continue by moving any piece or the pawn to an adjacent empty space.
• Pieces and pawns may not jump over each other and the last piece moved may not be returned to its previous position.
•The first player with their 3 color pieces in a row - horizontally, vertically or diagonally is the winner.
Mojo Too … similar in principle.
• Taking turns one at a time, players put their 3 pieces and pawn on the 3x3 grid board - then, continue by moving any piece or their own pawn to the adjacent empty space.
• Players may not move the opponent's pawn - which is used as a blocker.
Mojo 2 ... played, as Mojo and Mojo Too, for points.
• The playing pieces are original, with individual numbered opposite ends: 1 / 6, 2 / 5, 3 / 4.
• The pieces are placed on the board either end up and always inverted when moved - thereby constantly changing the score.
• The game may be played for a certain number of rounds or to an agreed points total.
• The pips on the tops of the pieces in a winning row are added up - the winner is the first to reach the set score.
• In this way, the best of 5 rounds may be 2 - on points.
Designed & published by Games Above Board : http://GamesAboveBoard.webs.com