You don't have to be a sci-fi fan to appreciate the awesomeness of this gadget! The LaserKey projects a fully-functional keyboard onto your desktop in half the space and tons more style than a traditional keyboard.
Use this keyboard with your computer or smart phone to enjoy responsive keys, featherlight typing, portability and Bluetooth functionality everywhere you go.
This Projection Keyboard includes all the standard keys, functions and shortcuts of a regular keyboard, including: full QWERTY keyboard, menu key, and FN key. The LaserKey lets you perform two- and three-key shortcuts like CTRL+S, CTRL+P, CTRL+Enter and everyone's favorite: CTRL+ALT+DEL. You can also press and hold keys, for those times when you need to AAAaaaaa! You can even use switch between keyboard and mouse modes.
Fast typers need a keyboard that can keep up. The LaserKey supports typing speeds of up to 400 characters a minute! The highly responsive keys means your fingers can take a break from beating up that clunker of a keyboard that you used to use. With the LaserKey Projection Keyboard, you can also look forward to no more crying over spilt milk. Or water. Or pizza. Go ahead and type with sticky fingers without worrying about sticky keys.
Worried that a gadget this cool is difficult to set up? We have four words for you: "Plug and play, baby!" Connect the LaserKey projection keyboard to your computer with USB, turn it on, and start typing! It couldn't be simpler.
Once you go LaserKey, you'll never go back(space) on another keyboard again!
This space-age gadget is brought to you at a down-to-earth price by the leader in the best-value, budget-friendly electronics!
At a Glance...
• The LaserKey projects a fully functional keyboard on your desk or tabletop.
• Compatible with: computers, smart phones, desktop tablets/UMPC, and PDAs/PMPs.
• Responsive, accurate keys.
• Keyboard can perform all standard 2- and 3-key shortcuts.
• Primary Function: Projection Keyboard and Mouse
• Light Source: Red laser diode
• Keyboard layout: 17mm sized QWERTY layout
• Keyboard size: Approx. 240mm*105mm
• Illumination: Visible in incandescent light of 1800 lux or more
• Power source: Internal lithium ion battery
• Compatible Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC, Smartphone
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC, Smartphone
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.0 Pocket PC, Smartphone
- Palm OS 5.x
- RIM OS for Blackberry
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Symbian OS s60 3rd Edition (for Nokia)
• Certifications: FCC, CE
• Audible "clicks" provide responsiveness while you type
• Keyboard is highly visible, even in a brightly lit office
• Works best on a non-reflective, flat, opaque surface
• LaserKey Projection Keyboard
• English user manual
• AC adapter 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Carrying case
• USB cable
• CD (includes drivers for Blackberry, Palm, PC, PocketPC, Smartphone, and Symbian, as well as English and Korean user manuals)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
• Is it hard to use? Just like the first time you used a keyboard, you may have to practice a few times to get a feel for the location of the keys. If you already type well on a traditional keyboard (no peck-and-choosing), it should take you about 10 minutes of practice to get up to speed on this keyboard.
• How fast can I type on this keyboard? If you're a speed demon, you will appreciate this keyboard's speed and responsiveness. The LaserKey Projection Keyboard can support about 400 characters per minute.
• Does this projection keyboard work with my language? This keyboard works exactly the same as a regular USB keyboard. If you use a specific input software for your language, this keyboard will function exactly the same as a regular keyboard would. But the keys displayed by the Projection Keyboard do not change languages. They are fixed as the standard English QWERTY keys in the pictures above. You can type Latin characters and additional symbols using the "FN" key, such as: ?, è, ?, ?, ù.
• How do I switch between using the keyboard and the mouse? One key on the projected keyboard allows you to switch between using the keyboard and the mouse functions.
• Can I adjust the volume of the clicks I hear from the projection keyboard? Yes, press (don't hold) the "FN" key and then press "Ins" to increase the volume. Or press "FN" then "Del" to decrease the volume.