PWM PULSE WIDTH MODULATOR 100A HHO HYDROGEN GENERATOR
Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
This listing is for a 100 amp continuous duty rated PWM and 20 amp pump controller @ 12 V DC in a 4.3 x 2.3 x 1.8 inch aluminum encased GENERIC Hydrogen Generator housing ONLY as shown - and nothing more.
* 1 foot stub cable of 10/3 UL rated exterior cable to hook the unit up (we provide 10 foot for $25.00 more - which is recommended)
* A Pump circuit to control up to a 20 amp draw 12 volt DC pump to auto-fill a hydrogen generator and led lights to show when the primary fuel stock tank is low and when the pump is running or off (remote led panel available)
* Is both PWM and Frequency adjustable
* Is rated for 12 volt DC - 100 amp continuous draw when used with the 10 gauge 10 foot cable to and from the power source. (10 gauge wire of the proper insulation type at 10 feet at 12 volts DC is good for 100 amps transmission capabilities safely)
* Is in a closed aluminum case as a heat sink case with plugs - unlike every other PWM you will find and is made for automotive applications. (you get both sides of the plugs - though not shown - as shown in the photo to wire the other side of the controller into your circuit.)
* Instructions on how to wire it - ON CD FULL OF PLANS AND HYDROGEN GENERATOR TRUE AND VALID SCIENTIFIC BASED INFO
* Not included, but required are sensors to go in the Hydrogen Generator and fuel stock tank to trigger the controller. (1 each total of two - available from us also)
* Included also with a properly completed order is 4 hours on line consulting to help you get it going.
We do not focus on "pretty" websites and web pages - just true scientific fact and working products - with customers who can comply with law and our directions.
Unlike most fueling system sellers who put up disclaimers like:
"All parts are sold for OFF ROAD RACE ONLY ground-vehicle use only. Aftermarket EFI/EMS are not for use on pollution controlled vehicles. Alteration of emission related components constitutes tampering under the USA EPA guidelines and can lead to substantial fines and penalties. Your state/district may also have specific rules restricting your tampering with your vehicle's emissions system. In short our official policy has to be RACE or OFF-ROAD USE ONLY in ground based vehicles ONLY." . . . . blah, blah, blah
We are EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE - WE DO NOT SELL PARTS OR FUELING SYSTEMS FOR OFF ROAD OR RACE ONLY. We only vend for use in a LAWFUL emissions control scenario. That means if we vend to you - you MUST follow the law and we must have the power to require you to do so.
Sign up at http://www.amer-grp.com/sendinfo2.shtml AFTER you make your purchase, and if you use it for other purposes you will just add yourself to the flagged as blocked list.