WT3: Hand-held or Free Standing Digital Thermometer with Vented Sensor on SS Stem:
1. Science: for taking air temperatures, fast response.
2. HVAC service: for taking air temperatures at different areas, fast response, vented super sensitive hair-thin sensor.
3. House hold use: for taking temperatures, room temperatures etc.
* NTC type sensor in the vented plastic shield, on top of a 4" long SS stick (with handle, 7 1/2" over all length).
* Sensor is connected with w 32 inch long insulated wire for easy maneuvering the sensor.
* battery compartment big enough to hide/store the wire away.
* Session data memories: Max, min;
* Setting alarm for lower/upper temperature limits(great for meat cooking, say, "Tender", etc).
* ventilated tip cover for HVAC service, faster response.
* Switch between °C and °F.
* On/Off button to save battery power.
* HOLD button to hold a reading for reading later.
* Temperature range: -58 to 482 °F(-50 to 250 °C);
* Accuracy: +/- 1C (between -20, 80 °C), or +/- 2 ° (out side of -20, 80 °C)
* Resolution: 0.1;
* Power Supply: 1.5 VDC (1 AAA battery, needed);
* Operating Ambient Temp: 0-50 °C;
* Physical Size: 59 X 107 X 19 mm;
* Display Size: 34 X 12.5 mm.