Friedrich Mini Split Units Offer many unique features such as Swing Louvers(Up/Down), Auto Restart in case of power failure, Washable reusable filters, Low Ambiant Operation which will have the unit operating safely in temperatures as low as 0ºF.
The Wireless Thermostat offers 24-Hour timer, Sleep mode, Auto/cool/dry/fan modes, four fan speeds plus auto fan.
Outdoor unit comes pre charged with Refrigerant sufficient for 25 Ft. of lines.
This unit must be installed by a qualified licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
WallMounted Single Zone Systems Features
• Cool only or heat pump systems from 9,000-33,100 BTU/h. SEER ratings up to 19
• No expensive, messy and disruptive duct construction. Most ductless systems can be up and running in about 4 hours.
• Unlike traditional window air conditioners, ductless split systems leave window views unobstructed. And, because these are permanent installations, there is nothing to remove or store over the winter.
• Exceptional energy efficiency is the result of high tech Inverter Technology. Systems use only the power they need to reach the desired set point. Turn off units in unoccupied rooms to save even more (available on 18,000 + BTU models).
• Ductless systems keep the operating noise of the condenser unit outdoors.
• Auto-swing louvers keep cool air cirulating throughout the room.
• Auto-shut flaps maintain a sleek appearance when the unit is not running.
• Wireless remote control with 24-hour timer and sleep timer for easy operation regardless of where you choose to place your indoor unit.
• Washable, reusable air filters.
• Removable front grille for easier maintenance.
• Heat pump models automatically change over to heating when needed to maintain desired room temperature.
• 4 fan speeds plus auto-fan for extra comfort
• 4-speed fan with ultraquiet Sleep Setting
12,300 Cooling BTU
Variable Capacity Advantages mean a new level of system flexibility and control
Fully featured for total convenience:
Monitors and maintains set point
Continuous air sweep
Wireless remote control
Four fan speeds plus auto fan
Auto/cool/dry fan modes
Washable air filters
Auto shut flaps
Easy installation - Your system will be up and running in just a few short hours in most cases
Low installed cost - Ductless systems have a clear advantage over central air conditioning when ducts are not already present
Lower utility bills - Unlike central air conditioners that cool all the areas the same, ductless systems cool only those rooms you tell it to. No more wasted dollars on cooling unused rooms.
Ultraquiet operation - Ductless systems are in sharp contrast to other types of air conditioners where the rush of air from ducted vents can be annoying, or where compressor noise of window units can be objectionable
Security advantage - Only a small 3 inch hole is needed for connecting indoor and outdoor units. No worries about intrusion through window installations or wall openings.
Low ambient cooling - All models feature built-in controls that allow the unit to cool even when outdoor temperatures fall to 0°F. An important feature typically required for computer, telecom and electronic gear rooms, or any other room requiring year-round cooling.
Indoor Model # MW12C1F
Outdoor Model # MR12C1F
Complete System Model # M12CF
Cooling Capacity: 12300 BTU
Moisture Removal (Pts/H): 3.2
Air Flow (Quiet, Low, Med, High) CFM : 215/250/305/355
Sound Rating Indoor dB-A (Quiet, Low, Med, High): 28 / 35 / 40 / 45
Sound Rating Outdoor dB-A: 45
Operating Range Fº : 0-115
Power Source: 115-60-1
Min. Ampacity (AMPS): 15
Cooling Watts: 1060
Max. TD Fuse/Breaker (AMPS): 20
Refrigerant Type: R410A
Compressor Type: Rotary
Liquid Line O.D: 1/4"
Suction Line O.D: 3/8"
Factory Pre charge Refrigerant: sufficient amount for up to 25 Ft. Of Line
Max Line Length: 49 Ft.
Max Height Difference: 26 Ft.
Indoor Unit Dimensions (W x H x D) : 31 1/8 x 10 7/8 x 8 ½
Indoor unit net weight: 21
Outdoor Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 31 1/8 x 21 1/4 x 11 3/8
Outdoor Unit Net Weight: 86