If you or someone you know enjoys hiking in remote areas the Rescue Strobe Light could be a lifesaver to have.
Don't leave camp without it!
- Lightweight and portable it easily fits into a backpack
- Material: body - sturdy ABS, cover - PC
- Bulb type: Xenon / Life time - good for 500,000 to 800,000 strobing blinks
- Blinking rate: 60 times per minute
- Can be seen over 3 miles distance (5K meters)
- Burn time: one battery lasts 15 hours with the strobe constantly on or 40 hours manually turning it on or off
- Switch modes: constant or intermittent use
- Battery: 1 D cell
- Waterproof : to a depth of 6 feet (2 meters) underwater
- Includes a heavy metal clip for easily attaching to clothing or a backpack.
- Size: approx. 4 1/2" in length
- Weight: approx. 3.33 oz. (96g)
Car broken down? Keep one handy in the glove box. Changing a flat tire? Set one up ten feet from your car to alert oncoming traffic.
" I just recently purchased 15 of these lights from you. You advertise that they can be seen from up to 3 miles away. Well, after using them in a training exercise, I can tell you that they can be seen from over 20 miles away. This was in early morning conditions with ground fog. I was the scanner in an aircraft that was doing the searching, and had no idea where these beacons were placed. Yet, I found the 2 that were set up in a wooded area within 30 minutes of the search. As I am a person that deals in air-to-ground search and rescue looking for lost hunters, hikers and missing aircraft, I can not stress the importance of this emergency device. Although it is meant to be used at night, in daylight conditions it still works very well. And if you are stranded, anything you can do to be spotted is a major help for the teams looking for you. This is an item that will save your life and well worth the little money it costs!"
From eBay buyer ridingelohssa
The Strobe Rescue Light should be an essential and important part of your outdoor equipment. Keep one in each of your vehicles, too. Be sure to carry extra batteries particularly if you're in a remote area.
Purchasing the Rescue Strobe Light may be the best $20.00 you've ever spent!