Aromatherapy Course via Computer Natural Healing Health
Only 1 available
Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Foundations in Aromatherapy Level I
This is a Level 1 Certified Aromatherapy Course. But don't let that fool you!
You will not only learn the basics of aromatherapy but much more.
* Essential oils are covered in depth as well as their therapeutic application.
* Once you have completed this course you can safely use this information with your family and friends.
* It also teaches you which oils are safe for children and for which stages of life they are in.
* Special considerations are given for the elderly.
* An A-Z guide of Ailments is given with the proper therapeutic oils to use for each problem.
* A special section just for women's issues is also included.
* You will learn about the different methods of distilling the essential oils. W
* Which oils you should buy and which ones you should stay away from.
* The problem with fragrance oils.
* and of course, the different methods of application are also explicitly detailed.
Do you want to know how to blend your own oils and make recipes for beauty and health care products at home? You will
learn this too.
There are many projects included within the course
You will never find a more inclusive course anywhere. It far surpasses the standards set forth by the National Association
of Holistic Aromatherapists for a Level 1 course. These courses usually run from $600-1000!
Why is this course being offered at such a low price?
Now that the course has been written and created into a .pdf file the cost of paper is nothing. The course is
self-explanatory and the Lesson quizzes at the end of each lesson are sufficient for the student to know if they
have understood the content of the lesson sufficiently or not. We recommend that you re-read the lesson if you get a
low score on the lesson quiz until you are confident that you have mastered the material.
The course includes the following syllabus.
Foundations in Aromatherapy
Level 1 Aromatherapy Course
Lesson 1: Introduction to Aromatherapy
* General Introduction
* Fragrance vs. Essential Oils
* How Essential Oils Work
* Lesson 1 Quiz
Lesson 2: History Of Aromatherapy
* Aromatherapy Through the Ages
* The Use of Herbs & Spices
* How to Make an Infusion (Project)
* Lesson 2 Quiz
Lesson 3: Production Methods
* Steam Distillation
* Expression/Cold Pressing
* Carbon Dioxide Extraction (CO2)
* Solvent Extraction Methods
* List of parts used in distillation
* Lesson 3 Quiz
Lesson 4: Essential Oil Quality
* How to judge Essential Oil quality
* GC Testing
* Price Range
* Shelf Life of Essential Oils
* How to store Essential Oils
* Lesson 4 Quiz
Lesson 5: Basic Anatomy & Physiology
* The Respiratory System
* Overview of the Olfactory System
* Overview of the Limbic System
* Overview of the Nervous System
* Overview of the Lymphatic & Immune System
* Overview of the Intergumentary System
* Lesson 5 Quiz
Lesson 6: Beauty Treatments
* Skin Types
* Essential Oils for specific Skin types
* Make your own Facial Oil or Cream (Project)
* Skin Care Recipes
* Hair Care
* Make your own Hot Oil Treatment (Project)
* Make your own Nail Conditioner (Project)
* Lesson 6 Quiz
Lesson 7:The Art of Bathing
* The History of Bathing Through the Ages
* Make your own bubble bath (project)
* Make your own Aromatic Sea Salt Scrub(project)
* Bath Salts
* Lesson 7 Quiz
Lesson 8: Safety & Contraindications
* The safe use of Essential Oils
* Dilution Rates
* Lesson 8 Quiz
Lesson 9: Carrier Oils
* Saturation Chart
* Carrier Oil Properties, Usage, and Shelf life:
1. Apricot Kernal Oil
2. Avocado Oil
3. Borage Seed Oil
4. Clendula Infused Oil
5. Castor Oil
6. Emu Oil
7. Evening Primrose Oil
8. Fractionated Coconut Oil
9. Grapeseed Oil
10. Hazelnut Oil
11. Kanuka or Foraha Oil
12. Macadamia Oil
13. Olive Oil
14. Peach Kernel oil
15. Rose Hip Seed Oil
16. Safflower Oil
17. St. Johns Wort Infused Oil
18. Sunflower Oil
19. Sweet Almond Oil
20. Wheatgerm Oil
* Lesson 9 Quiz
Lesson 10: Other Methods of Application
* How to use Essential oils in
* Hand Baths
* Lesson 10 Quiz
Lesson 11:Essential Oil Profiles
Learn the profiles of the following 20 Oils
* Black Pepper
* Clary Sage
* Juniper Berry
* Tea Tree
* Ylang Ylang
* Lesson 11 Quiz
* Latin Binomials Quiz
Lesson 12:Chemistry of Essential Oils
* Chemistry Basics
* Some common questions regarding Ketones
* Acids & Esters
* General Summary
* Lesson 12 Quiz
Lesson 13:Introduction to Taxonomy
* Why do we need to know taxonomy?
* Latin Binomials
* Lesson 13 Quiz
Lesson 14:Blending Essential Oils
* How to Blend Essential Oils
* Blending Chart
* Types of Fragrance
* Blending Secrets
* Keeping Records
* Make a Perfume (Project)
* Make an Aftershave/Cologne (Project)
* Lesson 14 Quiz
Lesson 15:Physical and Emotional Well Being
* Common Physical Ailments Comprehensive Listing A-Z
* Skin Care Oils
* Common Emotional Ailments
* Especially for Women
* Make a Salve for burns or colds (Project)
* Make a Foot Powder for Athlete's Feet (Project)
* Make a Nasal Inhaler for Sinus Problems (Project)
* Lesson 15 Quiz
Lesson 16:Essential Oils for First Aid
* The Medicine Chest
* Cuts and Wounds
* Insect Bites/Bee Stings
* Insect Repellants
* Answer Sheet
All of this is laid out for you in easy to understand language to help you get up and running with aromatherapy
quickly and easily.
Don't hesitate. Bid Today!
QUESTION: I have been asked if there is any diploma with this course?
ANSWER: If you wish I can send you a small exam so that I know that you have understood the course. It would be based on the quiz material already in the course. Upon passing I would send you a printable diploma via email stating that you have successfully completed the Foundations in Aromatherapy Course Level 1
If you have any other questions, please let me know. I am always willing to help where I can :)
Thanks for looking at my auction. Don't forget to check out my other auctions. Or click on my name to find
out more about me.
From Our Students
~ I took an Aromatherapy course before in Massage school I, and this course had SO much more information than I could have ever imagined. It was like my Massage class was just the tip of the Aromatherapy Iceberg. This course is worth EVERY PENNY and SO MUCH MORE! I’ve looked at many books on Aromatherapy and took other classes, but nothing that even compares to this. It is a great reference manual and you can refer back to it as you progress in the future. The Foundations Course has wonderful detail and nice quizzes at the end of each chapter. You can study at your own pace. If you don’t understand something, you can go back and try it again. Sharron is a wonderful teacher and always just an email away. She helped me out quite a few times during my study and is such a nice and caring person. If you even remotely have an interest in Aromatherapy, I highly recommend the Foundations Course. You will not be disappointed.
Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
I simply can't say enough about this course. I actually took a course before costing me $1,200 to get my certification. I wanted to take this course just for the fun to see what was in it. Well I was so surprised! This course offered so much information and was so well laid out. It was 10 times better than the course I spent $1,200 dollars on!
Way to go Sharron. You're a great teacher and I hope many others will be smart enough to take the time to read your course.
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Excellent Course!! Buy it Now!! What a GREAT VALUE!! I cannot tell you how excited I was to read all of your valuable information and it was fun to actually try some of the "recipes" myself.
- Karen C