An adorable design with a cute baby sock monkey from my original drawings available in either pink or blue. This is perfect for a baby shower invitation, as well as a baby announcement. A design proof will be emailed to you within 1-3 business days. Once the design has been approved, you will receive a high resolution jpeg file for you to print at home or upload to the photo lab of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE ONLY and NOT for the actual printed invitations.
1. At check-out or in a separate email to (firstname.lastname@example.org), please indicate the following information:
(A) For a baby shower:
(1) 5"x7" or 4"x6" format
(2)Your own wording or as shown in the invite.
(3) Name of the honoree
(4) Day and date of event (or however you'd like it to show)
(5) Time (starting and ending of event if you'd like that also included)
(6) Name and complete address of event (or however you'd like it to show)
(7) Hosted by person(s) - if you'd like this included
(8) RSVP date
(9) RSVP person(s)
(10) Phone # and/or email (please indicate if you'd like to include both or just one or the other)
(11) Baby registry information
(12) changes if any - (colors, wording, fonts,etc.)***Unless specified, invitation will follow the same format as sample shown including wording.
(B) For a baby announcement:
(1) 5x7 or 4x6 format
(2) Your own wording or as shown in the invite.
(3) Baby's name (first & middle or however you would like it shown)
(4) Birth day
(5) Time born
(8) Parent(s) name(s) - first and last - if you would like that included. You may also include siblings' name(s). Please indicate exactly how you would like it written.
(9) Please be sure to email a high resolution photo. (No professional photos, please unless you have specific permission from the photographer.)
2. You will receive a proof within 1-3 business days.
3. Once you are happy with your proof, I will email you the final version in a high resolution jpg (jpeg) file, which you may either print it at home or upload the file to a printer of your choice(ie Walmart, Walgreens, Target, CVS Pharmacy, Costco, Sam's Club, etc. or even online places like Snapfish, Shutterfly and KodakGallery.) You can have high quality invitations printed for as low as 9 cents per invitation. (Please note: Envelopes for the 4x6's are a little harder to find. I've found them in several different colors at my local Michael's Art store. I've also heard you can find basic white inexpensive ones at Staples or some office supply stores. If you order them online, they are much easier to find on eBay or several online stores.)
Some of my designs are also available on Zazzle. See http://www.zazzle.com/MonkeyHutDesigns*