1000 Watt Capacity - LiteFuze Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Voltage Regulator Stabilizer
Allows you to stabilize your electronic or appliance's unstable voltage in countries where power may fluctuate.
Step Down Voltage Converter/Transformer (Select 220V)
Allows you to Use 110/120 Volts North American (USA) Products in other countries where there is 220 volts electricity such as Asia, Europe, Australia, South America and Africa.
Step Up Voltage Converter/Transformer (Select 110V)
Allows you to Use 220/240 Volts Products from overseas in North America (USA/Canada) where there is 110/120 volts electricity.
On/Off Switch w/ LED Indicator
Conveniently turn on when need to use or turn off the transformer when not in use.
Grounded North American Cord
Grounded cord completes the ground from input to output sockets for safe and easy operation.
FREE Grounded Shucko European Plug Adapter
We have also provided a American to German Grounded Shucko Plug Adapter for use in Continental European countries.
Fuses protect your expensive equipment in most cases by blowing the built in fuse before anything can reach your equipment.
Three US Patented Universal outlets for output in the front (Accept plugs from anywhere around the world!)
2 socket for Universal 220 volts outlet / 1 socket for USA Grounded 110 volts outlet
* 1000 Watt Maximum Capacity Heavy-Duty Voltage Converter / Transformer
* Input: 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
* Output 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
* Input Selection in the rear of the converter (110V or 220V)
* Three outlets for output in the front
* Single phase Dual Step Up or Step Down functionality
* Power Switch
* LED Indicator for Power Source
* Analog Voltage Meter
* Automatic Voltage Regulator to stabilize unstable voltage
* Voltage Regulator range:
+ 220V Input Range: 180-260V
+ 110V Input Range: 75-130V
* 3 sockets in the front:
o 2 sockets for Universal 220 volts outlet
o 1 socket for Universal 110 volts outlet
* FREE GROUNDED EUROPEAN PLUG - allows you to connect 3-prong North American plugs
* Heavy duty for continuous use
* Durable industrial type cord
* Ventilated design for continuous use
* Fuse protected - Fuse will cut off the current if the transformer is overloaded to protect the transformer and your appliance
* NOTE: Voltage converters are not recommended for heat producing appliances such as heaters, coffee makers, etc...
* Weight: 18 Lbs
* Dimensions (LxBxH): 12" X 11" X 8"
LiteFuze 1000 Watts Step Up/Down Voltage Transformer LR-1000
NEED HELP SELECTING? - SEE BELOW or CALL US AT 773-764-3527
The manufacturer recommends you purchase a transformer that is 50% higher then the wattage you need.
You should know that you will never damage your appliance with a higher wattage transformer, however if you buy one that is not powerful enough, it will not work.
Use Amps to calculate watts
Volts (times) Amps = Watts,
For Example 110V x 5A = 550W
Remember to leave at least a 100% slack for the transformer. Using them to maximum capacity will eventually burn the transformer out after prolonged use. Some items, such as, laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these types of situations you need to buy a transformer that is at least 3 times the items capacity.
Please note transformers are to be used with caution in any case. Keep away from moisture areas and children. We assume no responsibility for misused transformers. We can recommend a certain size and model if you have any questions or doubts on the size you require.