This issue's got work by Brad W. Foster, Steve Willis, Mark Martin, Ken Struck, Wayno, Jim Thompson, T.K. Atherton, Quinton Hoover, Robert Bostick and others.
- 4¼ × 5½"
- 20 pages, two-color covers, some interior color
- condition is very good, complete and intact, no tears or markings
- published by Brad Foster's Jabberwocky Graphix, 1989
CONDITION varies on items in the Dollar Bin. Generally speaking, they're in very good condition; many are in excellent condition and some less so. If there's any extraordinary wear or what have you I'll do my best to say so. Please enlarge the images for a closer look.
• Shipping within North America is always a flat rate of $4.99 regardless of the number of items! For Canada it's $5.99!
• International customers are always welcome. Please contact me with a list of the items you want and I'll send an invoice for the total with shipping.
• Other info may be found in the Poopsheet Shop FAQ.
• If you should have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
Thanks for visiting the Poopsheet Shop! For more great items like this navigate on over to http://poopsheetshop.com
[minicomic, minicomics, minicomix, mini-comic, mini-comics, mini-comix, small press comics, underground comix, UG comix, newave comix, self-published]