OKAMOTO® Industries Inc. one of the world's leading manufacturers of condoms is proud to introduce its thinnest condom ever made -
Zero Zero Three Platinum
0.03 Millimeters Thin: Our Thinnest Condom for Maximum Feel
Big advancements in our manufacturing processes have allowed us to develop a condom made with a special latex compound that is only 0.03 millimeters in thickness. This is half the thickness of normal latex condoms and provides for maximum feel.
Zero Zero Three Platinum has been manufactured so that it unrolls smoother than normal latex condoms, allowing the user to put the condom on quickly and more securely.
No More Rubber Smell
Technology unique to Okamoto has allowed us to remove protein and water soluble materials in the latex used for manufacturing of the condoms. This means that the strong latex smell that is present in many other brands of condoms is absent in Okamoto Zero Zero Three Platnium condoms.
Reliability and Peace of Mind
All Okamoto Condoms sold in Singapore are :
* Made in Japan to ISO 4074:2002 standards and tested with precise electrostatic technology
* Batch & sample tested in Singapore by PSB Corp.
* Approved by the Singapore Health Sciences Authority
1. Store condom in cool & dry place. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight & mechanical damage
2. Only use water based lubricants. Oil-based lubricants and other related organic products will damage the condom.
3. The condom is for single use only. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged in the process of intercourse
4. No contraceptive provides 100% protection. However, if properly used, OKAMOTO condoms will help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and other sexually transmitted diseases.
Okamoto condoms are the no. 1 selling condoms in Japan.