Laminitis - Oil for Horse Hoof NRPEHH001DE
More than 10 available
Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
LAMINITIS HORSE FREE SHOP
Free shipping. No Taxes. Easy Returns. Privacy Guarantee!
Ships to Canada and the United States.
EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil™
Conditions cracked, dry and brittle hooves for complete hoof health
natural equine hoof oil to prevent dry, cracked or split horse hooves
EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil Benefits:
* Supports hoof health and condition
* Relieves cracked, split, dry and brittle hooves
* Contains no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals
* To promote a healthy coat and mane, visit EQuine Shiny Coat Supplement™
EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil has been a worthwhile addition to my horse care kit. It’s so easy to apply and sinks right in.
Healthy, strong hooves
The strength of the horse's hoof (foot) is crucial for horse health, as it bears the full weight of the limb. Although it may not seem like it, the horse hoof is not a rigid structure. It is elastic and flexible and when loaded, the hoof actually changes its shape. The hoof mechanism ensures healthy blood circulation into the hoof. The wall doesn't exfoliate at all – it constantly grows downward and self-trims by ground contact in wild and feral horses. Slow changes in hoof shape occur under any consistent change in the horse's movement pattern.
The natural way
There is a lot that can be done naturally to keep hooves healthy. It is a good idea to pick up your horse’s hooves regularly and inspect them. Check for loose clinches – this is usually the first sign that a shoe is going to pull. Watch out for hairline cracks in the hoof -especially if your horse's hooves has been in water or mud. Always clean off slough around the coronet, as this is a sign of dryness and can cause problems down the road.
What is EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil?
EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil contains a combination of herbs known for their ability to promote nourished, soothed hooves. This 100% herbal remedy may be used at the first signs of cracked horse hooves – or it can be used regularly in a maintenance program.
A simple rubbing of EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil into the hoof twice daily ensures natural support of healthy hooves.
There is a great deal of evidence to suggest that the use of carefully chosen herbal ingredients can help to promote healthy hooves. Along with the correct lifestyle choices, our herbal remedies can make all the difference to your horse’s health.
EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil comes in an all natural oil form and contains no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals, and can be applied easily, with no mess or fuss!
How has EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil helped others?
“EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil has worked like a charm on my gelding. He was suffering with badly cracked and chipped hooves (he was rescued). My wife was thrilled to find this online. Thanks for a great product.”
—Michael, AZ, USA
“We live in a very marshy area. There is a lot of mud and our horse’s hooves get very gummy. EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil has been a miracle. I can see the difference, thanks so much… ”
“… What a great product. I have been searching for a safe way to keep my horse’s hooves looking good. I am so glad I don’t have to use anything harsh. This is gentle, but EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil still does the trick!”
Disclaimer: Testimonials may have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results – individual results may vary.
What are the Ingredients?
EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are suitable for lacto-vegetarians and are not tested on animals. This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
* Linseed oil is a rich source of the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid, which is a biologic precursor to omega-3 fatty acids. Linseed oil derived from the seeds of the flax plant has been used topically on the skin as a salve for many years.
* Wintergreen oil is known for its therapeutic properties and its intense sweet-woody aroma. This oil contains soothing properties, especially in a warming massage.
* White Willow (Salix alba) contains glycosides, salicylates, tannins, aromatic aldehydes, flavonoids, and beta-salicin.
* Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is often used in natural cosmetics and shampoos. Topical use of horsetail has also been approved as an aid to wound healing by the German Commission E expert panel. Studies have documented this herb for its ability to support skin health (Stajner, D., Popovic, B. M., Canadanovic-Brunet, J., and Boza, P. “Free radical scavenging activity of three Equisetum species from Fruska gora mountain”. Fitoterapia 2006;77(7-8):601-604)
* Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) has been cultivated since approximately 400BC and the word comfrey is derived from the Latin word for "grow together". This herb has been researched for its soothing properties as a cream with regards to topical application (Kucera, M., Barna, M., Horacek, O., Kalal, J., Kucera, A., and Hladikova, M. “Topical symphytum herb concentrate cream against myalgia: a randomized controlled double-blind clinical study”. Adv Ther 2005;22(6):681-692.)
* Marigold (Calendula officinalis) has been studied for its soothing properties on the skin (Pommier, P., Gomez, F., Sunyach, M. P., D'Hombres, A., Carrie, C., and Montbarbon, X. “Phase III randomized trial of Calendula officinalis compared with trolamine for the prevention of acute dermatitis during irradiation for breast cancer”. J Clin.Oncol. 4-15-2004;22(8):1447-1453).
* Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is cultivated around the world and the fragrant oils of its flowers are used in aromatherapy, baked goods, candles, cosmetics, jellies, massage oils, powders, shampoo, soaps, and tea. Lavender is comprised of over 100 constituents, including camphor, tannins, triterpenes, and flavonoids. It has been studied for its ability to promote and encourage healing of minor discomfort. (Dale A, Cornwell S. The role of lavender oil in relieving perineal discomfort following childbirth: a blind randomized clinical trial. J Adv Nurs 1994; 19(1):89-96.)
* Leopard’s Bane (Arnica) has been extensively researched for its promotion of skin and muscle health. (Vickers AJ, Fisher P, Smith C, and et al. “Homoeopathy for delayed onset muscle soreness: a randomised double blind placebo controlled trial”. Br J sports Med 1997;31:304-307). (Wagner, S., Suter, A., and Merfort, I. “Skin penetration studies of Arnica preparations and of their sesquiterpene lactones”. Planta Med 2004;70(10):897-903.)
* St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been used traditionally for centuries. It has been studied for its ability to support the skin. (Schempp, M., Hezel, S., and Simon, C. “Topical treatment of Atopic dermatitis with Hypericum cream. A randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind half-side comparison study”. Hautarzt 2003;54(3):248-253.)
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals.
Dispense a generous amount of oil onto a small sponge or soft cloth and rub into the hoof 1 - 2 times daily.
For external use only. Consult with your vet if symptoms persist or worsen.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
Animals respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results with their horses while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your animal receives optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent.
EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* EQuine Shiny Coat Supplement™ is used to support a healthy coat and mane
* EQuine Immunity Booster™ is used to support the equine immune system
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from horse to horse, based on their physiological make up and other circumstances, such as age, diet and exercise levels. While some horses show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3 - 5 applications.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of EQuine Healthy Hooves Oil (250 ml) will last for approximately 30 days, depending on frequency of use.