BRAND NEW HANNA HI 96811 Digital Brix Refractometer for Professional Wine Analysis
HI 96811 Digital Brix Refractometer for Professional Wine Analysis
The HI 96811 Digital Wine Refractometer is a rugged portable,water resistant device that benefits from HANNA’s years of experience as a manufacturer of analytical instruments. The HI 96811 is an optical instrument that employs the measurement of refractive index to display the sugar content ingrape samples.
The measurement of refractive index is simple and quick. Samples are measured after a simple user calibration with deionized or distilled water. Within seconds the instrumentmeasures the refractive index of the grape sample andconverts it to % Brix concentration units.
The HI 96811 digital refractometer eliminates the uncertainty associated with mechanical refractometers and is portable for measurements in the field. The measurement technique and temperature compensation employ the methodology found in the ICUMSA Methods Book (International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis).
Temperature (in °C or °F) is displayed simultaneously with measurementon the large dual level display along with other helpful message codes.
• Wide Range: The HI 96811 is versatile enough to fit most applications.
• Easy Measurement: Place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key.
• Calibrate with Water: Fill the sample well with distilled or deionized water and press theZERO key.
• Automatic temperature Compensation (ATC)
• Battery Operated: The HI 96811 is operated by a single 9V battery for portability.
• Dual-level LCD: The dual-level LCD displays the measurement as well as temperaturereadings simultaneously.
• Waterproof: The HI 96811 offers IP65 waterproof protection.
• Quick, Precise Results: Readings are displayed in approximately 1.5 seconds.
• Small Sample Size:
The HI 96811 is able to read samples as small as 2 metric drops.
HI 96811 is supplied with (1) 9V battery and instructions.
0 to 50% Brix / 0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F)
± 0.1% Brix / ±0.1°C (±0.1°F)
± 0.2 % Brix / ± 0.3°C (±0.5°F)
Automatic Temperature Compensation between 10 and 40°C (50 - 104°F)
Approximately 1.5 seconds
Minimum Sample Volume
2 metric drops
Stainless steel ring and flint glass prism