Alfred's Basic Piano Library
* As the Christmas season approaches, the youngest beginning piano students relish the opportunity to play Christmas music, especially when it is arranged at the appropriate grade level.
* This book is filled with easy arrangements of Christmas classics organized in order of difficulty that very young beginners can easily master for performance during holiday family gatherings or group piano parties.
* Carols are arranged in order of difficulty.
* Each song includes an optional teacher/parent duet part which can be played on the same keyboard.
* Lyrics are also included for family and friends to sing-a-long.
Arranged by Willard Palmer, Morton Manus and Amanda Vick Lethco
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
* Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
* Up On The Housetop
* Go Tell It On The Mountain
* We Three Kings Of Orient Are
* Jingle Bells
* Come, Little Children
* Deck The Hall With Boughs Of Holly
* Good King Wenceslas