- SiRF Star-III chipset
- WAAS enabled engine board for greater accuracy
- All-in-view 20-channel parallel processing
- Built-in ceramic active antenna
- 150cm ultra long USB cable
- Window/windshield mount suction pad
- High sensitivity to satellite signal (-159dBm sensitivity)
- Cold start under 42 seconds, average
- Superior urban canyon performance
- FoliageLock for weak signal tracking
- Build-in SuperCap to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- Supported NMEA 0183 command: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, GLL, VTG
- Super-cohesive magnetic for mounting on the car
- Non-slip on the bottom
- USB interface connection port
- LED indicator for GPS fix:
- LED OFF: GPS receiver is off
- LED DIM: ready but not connected to PC software
- LED FLASHING: No fix, searching for GPS signal
- LED ON: Position fixed, GPS receiving signal
- Software and driver CD included (note: the software does not include local maps; local maps are sold separately)
Pros: Works as it should!
Fast and accurate GPS fix.
Best price you can find on the web, as good as the 'real' brands, only cheaper!
Works togheter with most GPS software...
It is magnetic so you can even put in on your car-roof, but there is also a suction-mount to attach it to the windows.