This cookbook was a discharged library book but is in good condition considering its age (published in 1974). There is some wear around the edges and spine and some staining on the cover. I have included a picture where the library checkout pocket was removed and there is some minor tearing on the inside cover. The pages are clean and crisp. Compiled by the Nevada Landmarks Society, this historical cookbook includes hundreds of recipes, background info on the history of Carson City, Nevada, ink drawings, and vintage ads. The Carson City Chapter of the Nevada Landmarks Society was founded in 1969. This is the first edition. Measurements: 9 inches tall, 6 inches wide Number of pages: 152
* Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to see more pictures.
* The item will ship within 3 days of receiving payment. I will combine shipping on multiple items when possible. Just ask!
* Returns accepted within 14 days of receipt of item. Return shipping paid by buyer. Item should be returned in the same condition it was received (i.e. no damage, no signs of wear, etc…).
* International buyers: Please contact me for shipping quote.
* Thank you for checking out my items!