This Esprit leather purse dates back to the late 80s-early 90s and is in excellent condition. It is black with white stitching. There are 3 compartments: 1 front section, the main middle compartment, and 1 small internal zippered compartment. The strap is extremely long (26-inch drop) which allows you to wear it as a crossbody bag or you can tie a knot to use it as a shoulder bag. It measures 9 ½ inches wide, 7 inches high, and is about 2 inches deep. The main compartment closes with a zipper and has a black leather zip puller. The end of the zipper snaps in the back and has metal tab with an “ESPRIT” stamp. Measurements: Width: 9 ½ inches Height: 7 inches Depth: 2 inches Strap drop: 26 inches
* Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to see more pictures.
* The item will ship within 3 days of receiving payment. I will combine shipping on multiple items when possible. Just ask!
* Returns accepted within 14 days of receipt of item. Return shipping paid by buyer. Item should be returned in the same condition it was received (i.e. no damage, no signs of wear, etc…).
* International buyers: Please contact me for shipping quote.
* Thank you for checking out my items!