Trumpeter, 5th Regiment, Austrian Hussars, 1805, Cavalry of the Napoleonic War, Collectable Figurine, Horseman Figurine
Cavalry of the Napoleonic War reproduced in standard 1/30th, or 54mm, a collection of Del Prado.
The figurines are made in a stable alloy of lead and zinc, with a remarkable finish, both in terms of casting, as paint. Hand painted.
The 5th Hussar Regiment, or Count Radetzky's 5th Hussar Regiment, was set up as an Austrian-Habsburg cavalry association. The unit then existed in the Imperial and Royal or Common Army within the Austro-Hungarian Army until its dissolution in 1918. All names of the regiments were deleted in 1915 without replacement. From then on, the regiment was referred to as "Hussar Regiment No. 5". Despite this order, it was not easily maintained, as the name was printed on numerous legal documents and stamps still in circulation.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE – Tracked