The Waist/Abdomen Magnetic Buckle Restraint Belts For Nursing/Rehabilitation In Hospitals, Psychiatric Specialists, Prisons
Prevent patients from extubation, scratching wounds, restless attacks, self-injury and other injuries. It is helpful for the physical recovery of patients or drug addicts, and protects police and medical personnel and their families.
1. It has a wide range of use and is universal for both hands and feet. It can be used to protect the limbs of wrists and ankles.
2. Applicable to a variety of positions, both standing and lying positions can be used.
3. Simple to use, easy to operate, and fast to restrain.
One end is fixed to the wrist, and the other end is fixed to the bed frame or other immovable and stable support, which can adjust the restricted range of motion by itself
One restraint belt, standard with four alloy locks, four stainless steel lock nails, and one alloy magnetic key
Psychiatric patients, drug rehabilitation centers, prisons, detention centers, detention centers, etc. need to control and restrain the crowd. It is suitable for preventing patients from extubation, scratching wounds, restless attacks and other behaviors.
1. After the patient uses the restraint belt, the medical staff must observe the patient's condition regularly;
2. The fixing straps of all restraint belts must be fixed on the bed frame and cannot be installed on the movable bed rail;
3. Please check whether the restraint belt is damaged and whether the key, lock buckle and lock nail are prepared before use;
4. After the patient uses the restraint belt, the medical staff must observe the patient's condition regularly;
5. When the fixing belt is fixed to the bed frame, don't be too tight to facilitate the movement and adjustment of the position;
6. After the lock buckle is locked, the lock buckle must be pulled up again to check whether it is loose;
7. All patients with a cardiac pacemaker must keep a distance of more than 20cm from the pacemaker when using the magnetic control lock key;
8. Do not soak in bleach for more than 10 minutes;
9. All lock nails, lock buckles and keys must be removed when cleaning;
10. The keys, lock nails and lock buckles can be wiped lightly with alcohol to keep them dry and not immersed in any liquid.