Publication Information: 1945, New York City, Board for the Netherlands Indies, Surinam and Curacao (Published MCMXLV by the Board for the Netherlands Indies, Surinam and Curacao of New York City).
Additional Information: 491 pages. Decorated endpapers designed by Dr. Erwin Raisz of the Institute of Geographical Exploration of Harvard University, 134 illustrations.
Summary: This work consists of:
1) Original articles, for this volume, dealing with the development or status of various branches of science in the area.
2) Reprints of similar accounts previously published in Dutch and now are available in English.
3) A number of travel accounts and impressions by distinguished visitors in the past.
4) A number of shorter articles – notes, biographical sketches, reviews, etc.
5) A list of scientific institutions, societies and workers in the Netherlands Indies at the time of the Japanese invasion.
Condition: Hardcover, covers show light soiling. Dust wrapper is worn, torn has piece missing around the edges and some soiling. Text is sound and clean. Overall good plus copy.
Shipping & Handling/Payment: Media mail with insurance, $10.00, USA (not negotiable). If insurance is not included in s&h charges, it is extra and recommended as Seller is not responsible for uninsured items. F.O.B. Miller, SD. Shipping with money orders or PayPal will be the next day Monday thru Thurs. Purchase payments arriving on Friday and Sat. will be shipped the following Monday. With Checks (US only) item held 10-12 days (no exceptions). Email invoice will be sent following purchase if paying with money order. Please acknowledge within three days and payment to be received within 10 days. SD residents add 6 1/2% sales tax. Multiple Purchases will be combined to save on Shipping and Handling Charges. Thanks for looking.
I Appreciate Your Business. To avoid any conflicts PLEASE be sure to READ all details about the item in the entire listing. If you have any questions in regards to the item please ask. No question is too trivial. Thank-You for checking out my item.
Whatnots Books & Etc (licensed used book store)
50,000 Books & Magazines for Sale. Specializing in South Dakota Books.