This is a complete set of 10 Official Battlestar Galactica Blue Prints in a plastic snap case C. 1978. They depict various pieces of equipment that made up the 1978 ABC television series. This wonderful collectible is in very good vintage condition with one or two exceptions described below. All 10 blue prints measure 30” x 8 ¾ “ with 3 folds in them. The first two folds on all print show slight discoloration on the crease from storage. The plans include:
1. Section of Viper, printed front and back, no rips or stains.
2. Viper Landing Gear, printed front only, no rips or stains, slight transfer marks on 1st panel.
3. Catapult Launch Deck, printed front and back, no rips or stains.
4. Interior of Small Shuttlecraft, printed front and back, no rips or stains.
5. General Overview Galactica Bridge, printed front and back, no rips or stains.
6. Command Deck Galactica Bridge, printed front and back, no rips or stains.
7. Interior Laser Station, printed front only, no rips, light surface stain panel 2 and 4.
8. The Land Ram, printed front only, no rips, stain on 1st panel bleed thru to back of 4th panel.
9. Imperious Leaders Chamber, printed front only, no rips, stain on 2nd panel.
10. Interior Cylon Fighter Cockpit, printed front only, no rips or stains
They all fold up and store easily in a plastic sleeve that snaps shut. I’ve tried to describe each print as best as I can. They are in great vintage condition and do show some wear. Please be advised these are not in mint condition. Please study the pictures and feel free to email me with any questions. If there is a specific panel or print you wish to see email me and I’ll send it along.
As collectors know the series began on September 17, 1978 and chronicled the saga of the colonial Battlestar Galactica and its rag tag fleet as they struggled thru the galaxy trying to escape the pursuing Cylons in search of the 13th tribe of man who lived on a shining planet called earth. The series was revived with a four-hour miniseries in December 2003 that lead to a new series beginning January 2005. These vintage pieces are always great for collectors and their value will only go up.