* Tamiya kit # BS1214 / Big Scale #3 - I believe it to be from the 70's based on the Tamiya address on the box
* In unbuilt condition
* The body & windshield are assembled and are held together with tape. Clear tape, it's removeable. (Done at factory?).
* Most parts are still attached to their trees and are in their stapled bags
* Using the included assembly / instruction booklet (someone was marking pieces that needed to be painted in the booklet...other than that booklet is in excellent condition) that came with the kit I inventoried the parts. I found 1 maybe 2 missing:
1. Part #E10 - "Drive Shaft Support". Listed on the parts list but does not appear in the picture of the "E" tree nor can I locate this piece anywhere in the assembly instructions.
2. Part #H26 - "Half Shaft Support". This part does appear on the "H" tree picture and is in the assembly instructions. Even though the parts are bagged & stapled they are not 100% sealed. This is a small piece and could easily have fallen out of the bag.
* Comes with original box as pictured. Box shows wear.
* All questions are welcomed & I will answer them as best as I can
*The cost range is $6.00 - $12.00 by USPS Parcel Post.
*I will ship USPS Priority but it MAY be higher.
*The shipping cost will vary based on zip code.
*Shipping weight is 5 pounds
*Ships from zip code 22310
*This item ships to USA addresses only.
*I will normally ship the next business day after receiving payment & will sometimes ship the same day.
*COMBINED SHIPPING is available on multiple purchases.
*Please email for combined shipping cost.
*Item may be returned within 10 days only if it is not as described. In this case I will give a full refund and I will pay shipping cost both ways upon return of item.