You are in control, and with Xbox 360 you have the power to make the decisions. Bringing together the most powerful hardware, software and services, Xbox 360 delivers innovative experiences that are always connected, always personalized and always in high definition with gameplay that far exceeds anything you've seen or felt in games before.
- Xbox 360 Console: Sexy styling that packs a punch - three powerful core processors are poised to pump out 720p/1080i output, 16x9 cinematic aspect ratio, anti-aliasing for smooth textures, full surround sound and DVD playback right out of the box.
- Hard Drive (20 GB): 20 GB and detachable, the hard drive allows gamers to store their games, music, downloaded trailers, levels, demos and community-created content from Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Wireless Controller: Hassle-free high-performance precision wireless gaming features the Xbox(R) Guide Button for quick access to digital movies, music and games libraries as well as a range and battery life of up to 30 feet and 30 hours of life on two AA batteries.
- Faceplate: The removable Faceplate comes in stylish "chill" (white) and can be swapped out with custom Faceplates to reflect gamers' personalities or decor.
- Headset: This lets gamers strategize with teammates or trash-talk opponents while playing games on Xbox Live.
- Component HD-AV Cable: This connects gamers to the world of Xbox 360 games and graphics through high-definition and standard-definition connections.
What is a "Reconditioned" Product?
- Various retailers use different terminology. A reconditioned product may also be referred to as "factory-reconditioned," "refurbished," "recertified" or "repackaged." A "reconditioned" product can be anything from an unopened item the customer had second thoughts about, to an item that that was missing an accessory, was sent back to the manufacturer where they replaced the missing part, tested and repackaged it.
Who "Reconditions" the Products?
- Manufacturer technicians or qualified, reputable outside technicians inspect, make any necessary technical or cosmetic changes, and test each product to ensure it is in like-new or almost-new condition and up to the manufacturer's standards before it can be resold.