Popular Science magazine April 1957 Cover price 35 cents.
Has articles about the following:
* Get the most from your 1957 car - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, De Soto, Dodge Coronet, Ford, Hudson, Imperial, Lincoln, Mercury, Nash, Studebaker
* What's coming in 1958 cars. -The Ford Edsel!
* US Jets watch Rhine Germany F-100 Super Sabres
* Atomic batter Promethium
* Power mowers, reel rotary blade.
* Your house, your savings account - suburbia exurbia
* Superchargers auto power race
* Studebaker Packard blower
* One man helicopter Hiller XROE-1 Navy
* Taconite iron mine
* Rocket engine launch satellite Vanguard launching vehicle. General Electric X405 gasoline liquid oxygen
* Outboards - Mercury, Johnson, evinrude
* Snark intercontinental atomic ballistic missile
* Numerous 'DIY' Do It Yourself projects.
* Lots of great advertisements: Fram Oil filters, Johnson outboard motors, Perfect Circle chrome piston rings, General Electric all weather headlamps for auto, Wiss pruning shears, Harley Davidson 'Hummer', Marlin firearms, Lyman gun sight, Dyna-glas mufflers, Johnson J-wax, Eastman Kodak, DeWalt power tools, Champion Spark plugs, Black & Decker portable power tools, Genuine Ford parts, Western Auto stores, Disston tools, H-K Porter, Weldwood, United States Plywood Corp., Purolator filters, Stanley tools, Skil builders tools Skilsaw, Ridgid Tool Co., ChannelLock pliers, MOPAR by Chrysler