Popular Science magazine May 1956 Cover price 35 cents.
Has articles about the following:
* Planning a city in space
* How to geta third more miles per gallon
* You can be the first to see a satellite
* 6 tracks planned in 470 acre speedaway. Las Angeles motor Raceway
* Skin divers seek key to oil treasures petroleum explaration
* Rubber airplane flies 60 MPH Goodyear aircraft company
* gasoline monorail delights houston
* Underwater wires cables laid to europe American Telegraph & Telephone using HMTS Monarch cable laying ship
* Interstate Highway system planned 40,000 miles 'Road to everywhere
* Hollywood building plastic log cabins and other TV/ movie sets
* GI Army totes own TV transmitter Cold war
* Trolley cars museum Branford, Conn.
* American Motors new V-8 for Nash & Hudson.
* Numerous 'DIY' Do It Yourself projects.
* Lots of great advertisements: Fram Oil filters, Johnson outboard motors, Perfect Circle chrome piston rings, General Electric all weather headlamps for auto, Wiss pruning shears, Harley Davidson 'Hummer', Marlin firearms, Lyman gun sight, Dyna-glas mufflers, Johnson J-wax, Eastman Kodak, DeWalt power tools, Champion Spark plugs, Black & Decker portable power tools, Genuine Ford parts, Western Auto stores, Disston tools, H-K Porter, Weldwood, United States Plywood Corp., Purolator filters, Stanley tools, Skil builders tools Skilsaw, Ridgid Tool Co., ChannelLock pliers,
* Rochester Carburetors, Thor electric speed tools, Emerson Electric multi duty motors, Warn hubs for Jeep, Remington tools, Dunlop tires, Homelite chainsaws.