Hungary is in EU & Schengen VISA Convention.
For non EU citizens a Hungarian VISA(Schengen) is required.
For more details, please contact your nearest Hungarian Embassy/Consulate.
*This Tour start/end in Budapest/Hungary.
*If you buy this Tour from outside Hungary, transportation fees from your origin city/country to Budapest/Hungary are NOT included in this Price!
A. TRAVEL DETAILS:
- Meeting with our Tour Manager
- Departure with Minibus to north-side of BALATON Lake
- Arrival at BALATON Lake
- Arrival in BALATONFURED
- Visit of the Lake/Resort
- A short STOP in a CAFE-BAR to take a cup(NOT included, to PAY)
- Departure to TIHANY
- Arrival to TIHANY
- Visit of the Monastery/Panorama of Lake/
- Traditional Hungarian Lunch in a Restaurant
- Departure to BADACSONY
- Arrival in BADACSONY
- Visit to a Vinery/taking a cup of wine/
- Departure to TAPOLCA
- Arrival in TAPOLCA
- Visit of th eold city center
- Departure to KESZTHELY
- Arrival in KESZTHELY
- Visit of the Lake/Resort & FESTETICS Castle
- Departure to HEVIZ
- Arrival in HEVIZ
- Visit of the Spa/Resort
- Departure to BUDAPEST
- On the way. a short STOP for Lunch(NOT included, to PAY) in a Restaurant
- Arrival in BUDAPEST
- 1 Day
- Varied Run times(in Summer ONLY), everyday if are guests.
D. PICKUP POINTS:
- PEST side: DEAK-TER/SQUARE nearest METRO Station, in front of the Evangelical church steps.
E. WHAT TO BRING:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Waterproof Clothing
F. INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Transport with Minibus/Budapest-Heviz-Budapest/
- Tour Guide
- 1 Traditional Hungarian Lunch
- 2 Museums
- 1 Cup of Hungarian wine
- Local Taxes
- Diner in a local Restaurant is from 40 to 60 USD/Person.
DRACULA TOUR(2008)All rights reserved!