Japan Meiji Apollo DIY Strawberry Chocolate Candy kit
While stocks last
• You are bidding for a box of High Quality Japan Meiji Apollo DIY Strawberry Chocolate Candy Kit
• Imported from Japan and Made in Japan
• Box Size: about 15 x 13 x 3.5 cm
• Apollo are well-known as the delicious cone shaped strawberry chocolates from Meiji in Japan
• With this kit you can create your own Apollo chocolate cones
• Contains everything you’ll need to create your very own strawberry and milk chocolate cones, with additional extras to the normal Apollo, including white chocolate, sprinkles, and lollipop sticks
• The package includes all the necessary ingredients, tools and instructions, so what you need to do is just to add your creativity
• Although the instructions are only in Japanese version, the diagrams illustrated detailedly make it easy to follow
• Instructions for cooking:
1. Place the chocolate tubes into water of about 50c and allow to bubble for a while until the tubes are soft.
2. Cut the head of the chocolate pipes and squeeze into any and all molds you like, in whichever order you like. Add sprinkles and lolly sticks if required.
3. Gently shake the mold, so that the liquid chocolate is completely embedded in the mold.
4. Put the mold into the refrigerator for around 30 minutes or until the chocolate has cooled and hardened enough to be removed.
• You are highly recommended to watch the video on YouTube, so all will become clear
• There are other themed kits in this brilliantly designed intellectual education candy series available for sale at my store
• Always fresh stocks
• Great fun for children and adults alike
• Brand New in Original Packaging ( The graphic design of printed package may be different from that as per photo shown due to periodic change by the supplier without prior notice )
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea