Metal dome, made of stainless steel, is a part used in important switches, which can give an accurate tactual signal to electronic devices when it is pressed, of many electronic products such as electronic dictionaries, wireless sets, and various electronic devices including machineries, game sets and electronic educational materials, etc.
Our production technique enables stable forces of domes, excellent tactile feel even after rigorous overload tests, control of dimensional tolerances, no burrs, thus reducing wear on the substrate, successful and reliable automatic placement with equipment, which enables high production capacity. The quality is approved not only in Asia but also in overseas.
Oblong Dome Series are designed for mounting on printed circuit boards. They also allow different applications including membrane, switches & tactile feeling.
A, Mechanical properties:
1) Material: SUS 301, SUS 304, SSTL
2) Diameter: 4-- 5 mm
3) Trip Force: 150--250g
4) Click rate: 30--50%
5) Travel: 0.2--0.3mm
6) Height: 0.25--0.40 mm
7) Plating: Au/Ag/Ni optional
8) Life expectancy: Minimum 1,000,000 cycles
9) Dimensional tolerance: +/-0.1mm
10) Dimensional stability: +/-0.1mm
11) Operating condition: -30 to +105 Degrees Celsius, 10% to 80% RH
12) Storage condition: -40 to +85 Degrees Celsius, 10% to 80% RH
B, Primary Competitive Advantages:
1) Experienced Technical Staff
2) Good Price
3) Prompt Delivery
4) Quality Approvals
6) Technical Know-How and Support
7) OEM is available
Customers' designs, specifications and samples are welcome. Please contact us now for more information.