Johnson & Johnson sold K-Y lubricant brand to Durex maker in 2014.
(By Bloomberg News on March 10, 2014 at 2:25 PM)
Reckitt Benckiser Group, the maker of Durex condoms, agreed to acquire the K-Y brand of sexual lubricants from Johnson & Johnson as the company continues to expand its collection of consumer-health labels.
Information about KY Jelly Personal Lubricant:
This smooth water-based lubricant is safe and convenient to use by adult women of all ages, and formulated with ingredients that cover dry vaginal tissues with a layer of moisture to enhance sexual pleasure and reduce irritation. This non-greasy lubricant can be directly applied to inside and outside of condom surface before sex because it is safe and non-damaging to latex condoms. Please note this personal lubricant does not contain a spermicide, thus being unable to prevent pregnancy.
Vaginal dryness causes women to discomfort or even pain during sex. There are a number of reasons for women developing into vaginal dryness, which includes smoking, stress, after childbirth, menopause, or medications. According to doctors' recommendation, women who suffer from vaginal dryness should use a water-based lubricant to keep their vaginal tissues moist during sex. This helps to reduce chafing and friction during sex, thus making the sexual experience more comfortable and enjoyable. Vaginal dryness is increasingly becoming more common as women age and do not use hormone replacement therapy. It is particularly true that personal lubricant is so essential as to prevent both parties from discomfort and displeasure during sex.
• You are buying a tube of 100g Durex (former name as Johnson & Johnson) KY Jelly Personal Lubricant Safe with Condoms - Personal Lube Vaginal or Anal
• Manufactured by the former Johnson & Johnson as a Personal Lubricant, KY Jelly is the number one personal lubricant and most trusted sexual lubricant today frequently recommended by doctors and has been owned by Durex since 2014 according to Bloomberg News.
• Product size: 100g per tube
• Fragrance free and non-greasy
• Water Based
• Gentle, safe, and recommended by gynecologists
• Quickly prepares you for intimacy and eases the discomfort of vaginal dryness during sex
• Compatible with latex condoms
• Applicable to inside and outside of condom surface
• Thoroughly tested and proven safe to use
• Recommended to serve as personal lubrication for women with vaginal dryness
• Able to lubricate latex condoms and therefore help enhance sexual pleasure
• Reduces chafing and friction during sex
• Also makes you feel at ease or comfortable when conducting insertion of rectal thermometers, enemas, and tampons
• Easy to clean up
• Be so safe that it can be used daily
• Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide
1. Open and then flip up cap
2. Properly squeeze the tube to obtain your desired amount of lubricant
3. Can be directly applied onto condoms
4. Reapply when necessary
5. Snap cap closed after use
1. This KY Jelly Personal Lubricant does not contain a spermicide, thus being unable to prevent pregnancy
2. Keep out of your eyes and ears
3. Store at room temperature
• Please note that the third and fourth photos shown in this listing are for information and reference only
• Always fresh stocks
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself