The Carepeutic®Knee and Joint Physiotherapy Massager is designed as a more moderate, healthy way of physical therapy to help ease the joint pain, muscle stiffness, joint swelling or simply for relaxation. It integrates the four green therapy methods into one: heat moxibustion, infrared heat therapy, magnetic therapy, and comfort vibration massage.
Heat moxibustion and infrared heat therapy: The Joint Physiotherapy Massager is equipped with four infrared lights and six tungsten warming lights that can rapidly stimulate circulation on target area. The thermostat-regulated infrared heat therapy can effectively penetrate thermal energy deep into tissues on joints, shoulder, elbow or muscles, through radiating warm light and infrared light.
Magneto therapy: The Joint Physiotherapy Massager has built-in magnets with 2000 gauss intensity, providing gentle and comfortable magnetic therapy. When the heat function is also activated, it helps speed up circulation, reduce pain, and relieve muscle tension and joint stiffness on target area.
Vibration Massage: The Joint Physiotherapy Massager has high-frequency powerful vibration mechanism with 8000 rpm, providing soothing comfortable massage. The vibration massage is independently controlled, it works independently or simultaneously with infrared heat function. The powerful vibration massage helps spread out the therapeutic effect not just on the target area but also all over the body.
Temperature memory function: The Joint Physiotherapy Massager has built-in temperature memory function. It remembers the last time the temperature you set. When you turn on the device next time, it'll start with the temperature you set up before.
Timer: The default time for infrared heat therapy is 30 minutes. It'll automatically shut off after 30 minutes of use.
Its comfortable, ergonomically designed cozy padded body fits knees with girth of 20 inches or less. It also comes with elastic, adjustable straps for knees and shoulder. AC adaptor is included.
• Superconducting Acupressure massage for knees, elbow, and shoulder. Improve muscle tissue stiffness, reduce pain on affected area and joint swelling. Relieve muscle tension and stimulate blood circulation.
• Equipped with thermostat-regulated infrared heat therapy and soothing heat therapy, penetrating thermal energy deep into tissues on joints, shoulder, elbow or muscles, through radiating warm light and infrared light.
• Built-in magnets with 2000 gauss intensity, providing gentle and comfortable magnetic therapy, helping speed up circulation, reducing pain and swelling.
• With independent vibration massage control and its high-frequency powerful vibration mechanism with 8000 rpm, provides soothing comfortable massage for joint and muscle tension relief.
• Ergonomically designed cozy padded body, fit knees with girth of 20 inches or less. With elastic and adjustable straps for knees and shoulder. Automatically shut off after 30 minutes of use and can remember the last time the temperature you set.
• Powered by AC adaptor 12V DC output (included).
• Power: 20W
• Comes with 2 adjustable straps for knee, elbow and 1 adjustable strap for shoulder.
• With Comfort Padding Cover.
• Product size: 10x9x3 inches
• Product weight: 2.3 lbs
• Unit box: 10x7.5x4.5 inches
• Case Qty: 8 units
• Carton dimension: 25x23x11 inches.
• Suitable for knees with girth of 20 inches or less.