Authors: Richard Carlson, Ph.D. and Kristine Carlson
Good Condition Now
Has Light Moisture Damaged Along The Lower Front Edge Of Pages
Still In Good Readable Condition
Simple ways to nurture and strengthen your relationships while avoiding the habits that break down your loving connection.
In 'Don't Sweat The Small Stuff In Love,' readers learn how to improve their relationships by following Richard and Kris Carlson's best personal advice:
- Learn to laugh at yourself.
- Don't come home frazzled.
- Don't make your partner walk on eggshells.
- Be sensitive when you use sarcasm.
- Don't sweat the occasional criticism.
- Become a world-class listener.
- Look out for each other
-- and much more.
Free Local Delivery!
Contact Us For More Info!
Shipping Rates Are Actual Cost
Join Our Facebook Page For 10% Discount On All In-Stock DIRECT Purchases!!!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!: