Merz Contractubex Gel Scar Keloid Surgery Acne Burn treatment for old and new scars ~ 20g
While stocks last
Contractubex is globally well-known to be the Number One Brand becoming so effective in treating and removing inauspicious scars. The gel can be applied to treat both recent and old scars caused by a physical accident, a burn or scald, an acid burn, a vaccination, acne or operation, and so on. Its usage is so simple and so easy.
• You are bidding for 1 pack of Brand New High Quality Merz Contractubex Gel
• Capacity: 20g
• Reduces excess growth of connective-tissue
• Hydrates and makes scar tissue softer
• Acts as a keratolytic and emollient
• Soothes (counteracts pruritus)
• Reduce any genesis scars caused by a physical accident, a burn or scald, an acid burn, a vaccination, acne or an operation
• Be very effective in treating inauspicious and movement restricting scars
• Use to treat both old and recent scars
Active Ingredients: Cepae Extract, Heparin, and Allantoin
Country of Origin: Germany
Application of Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Treatment depends on the scar size, freshness of scar and the conditions of scars, etc. Treating period of large, hard and old scars may need 3 to 6 months or even longer time. Treatment of scar requires a high degree of perseverance and active participation by patients with a view to achieving a noticeable result.
Mode of action:
The active ingredients in Contractubex are cepae extract, heparin and allantoin. Cepae extract is obtained from onions. It generates an anti-inflammatory, bactericidal effect. And it reduces swelling while preventing excessive growth of the connective tissue. Heparin loosens the tissue structure. It has an anti-inflammatory effect and helps to bind water to the scar tissue. Allantoin encourages wound healing and has a soothing effect. In older scars its most important effect is to replenish and regulate the extreme lack of water in the scar tissue, and to speed up blood flow.
The effects of the three ingredients enhance and complement each other. And the water-soluble ointment base allows the active ingredients to penetrate into deeper layers of the skin. Contractubex does not leave behind a residue. Rather its protective film shields the sensitive scar tissue. In most cases, Contractubex treatments make scar tissues elastic again and restore most of their functionality. The earlier you start to treat the scar tissue with Contractubex the better the outcome will be.
How to use:
1. Apply a film of the gel on a cleaned scar for 3 to 4 times daily
2. Rub in the gel with the fingertips for about 2 to 3 minutes
3. Rub away from the middle to cover all the wound’s edges or along the length of the scar.
4. Rub in the gel with gentle pressure to increase the penetration of the active ingredients.
5. Properly massaging the scar should not cause any pain.
Fresh Scars: Treatment can be started just a few days after wound closure, or 8 to 10 days after an operation.
Old & hard Scars: It is highly recommended that the scar be covered with Contractubex and a bandage overnight to enhance deep penetration of the active ingredients.
Please note that the pictures shown in this listing is for reference only. The product size and color and graphic design shown herein may be somewhat different from that of the actual product.
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea