NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WATER RESISTANT ELITE EDITION!
* See in complete darkness with the Night Owl NGM3XW National Geographic night vision monocular.
* The NGM3XM is crafted with a 2-piece, rubber-coated body that offers you an ergonomic design for easy handling.
* Four-piece objective and five-piece ocular, all-glass element, camera-quality 3.1x lenses provide clear detailed viewing.
* This monocular provides 3.1x magnification matched with a Generation I Elite intensifier tube and a built-in, high-quality Infrared Illuminator.
* The NGM3XW is equipped with bright light protection (auto-gain control) which protects it from accidental exposure to daylight which can cause damage to the unit.
* The night vision monocular is safe to operate during the hours between dusk and dawn.
* Water resistant construction allows you to use the NGM3Xw in bad weather conditions.
o Two-piece, rubber-coated body
o Easy to use and operate
o Built-in, high-quality Infrared Illuminator
o Auto-gain control
o Four-piece objective and five-piece ocular, all-glass element, camera-quality 3.1x lenses
o Soft touch On/Off and I/R control buttons
o Intensifier Tube Generation: Gen 1 Elite
o Magnification: 3.1x
o Range of View (ft): 575 ft.
o Range of View (m): 175 m.
o Resolution (lp / mm): 24
o Spectral Sensitivity (nm): 400-900 nm.
o Power Supply: 3v Lithium battery
o Weight: 16 oz. (454 g.)
o Dimensions: 7.2 L x 2.3 W x 3.2 H (inches)
o Operating Temp: -22 Fahrenheit to + 113 Fahrenheit
o Objective Lens
+ Focal Length: 50 mm
+ Aperature 1:1.2
+ FOV @ 1000 yards: 628 ft.
+ FOV @ 1000 meters: 191 m.
+ Focusing Range: 5 ft (1.5 m) +
+ Material: Glass
+ Number of Elements: 4
o Ocular Lens
+ Focal Length (eye relief): 12 mm.
+ Diopter Adjustment: -4 to +4
+ Material: Glass
+ Number of Elements: 5
o Includes carrying pouch