* Clean and disinfect minor wounds, cuts and grazes
* Cleanse areas of inflammation and flea-bite dermatitis
* Prevent infection of wounds and cuts on the skin
* Clean and disinfect fungal skin infections like ringworm
* Clean skin affected by contact with poison ivy and prevent further irritation
* Hamamelis virginianum (Witchhazel)
* Calendula officinalis (Marigold)
* Melissa officinalis is also called lemon balm
* Urtica urens
Using clean hands and a clean cotton wool swab, apply directly to affected area when needed. Wear gloves when treating pets exposed to poison ivy. Urushoil, the active ingredient in poison ivy, is very potent and remains on your pet's skin and coat long after exposure.
PetAlive Clenzor may be used together with PetAlive Wound Dr, PetAlive Ring-Ex, PetAlive PawPaw or PetAlive FleaDerm.
For external use only. Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. If any swelling of the mouth, tongue or eyes - or any breathing difficulties - are noticed after exposure to poison ivy or insect bites, please seek urgent medical attention for your pet.