LA-2 is adjustable active Butterworth Low Pass Filter with 6dB attenuation per octave.
Make your work easier with this great adjustable Butterworth filter.
If you need a custom made filter for your application, please contact us.
The LA02 is suitable for filtering signals like.
- ECG, EKG
- Signals from sensors and transducers.
- Audio signal filtering
- Reduce/remove mains interference from 50/60Hz.
- Any signals that needs to be cleaned up.
- Cut off frequency continually adjusted from 5 Hz to 3 kHz. Adjusted with a single potentiometer.
Other frequency ranges on request.
- AC-coupled with 0.01 Hz 1' order high pass filter.
- Input and output voltage: +- 1.5Vpp max. BNC jack or banana jack. Input impedance 10 kohm.
- Gain=1x (0dB). optional on request. 10x (20 dB) or 100x (40 dB)
- Dc-input, 9-20V through DC jack socket connector 5.5mmx2.5m. Use an AC adaptor or 9V battery. Enclosure with a 9V battery included is optional.
- Size: 100x75x40mm, Black plastic housing.
- Weight 300 gram
-1 years warranty
- CE compliant
Delivery time 2 weeks
for more information’s, please contact us.
If you are not satisfied with your filter you can return it and get refund. Return must be done in the first week after receiving the item, and the customer pay for transport.