ISLAM and Eastern Religions A Christian Response
M. Thomas Starkes
No. 5130-67B * ISBN 10: n/a * ISBN 13: n/a
1981 Paperback Textbook – Convention Press Publication - Printed in USA
130 pages in all but are 128 in reality, B&W Photos, Illustrated
Type of Book: Textbook in the Evangelism and Witnessing Subject Area of the Church Study Course Subject: Eastern religion, Islam Religions-World
Topic: Islam& Eastern Religions, Evangelism, Christianity
Publisher: Convention Press Publication, Christian Development Division, Nashville, Tennessee
“This book is a Textbook in the Evangelism and Witnessing Subject Area of the Church Study Course.
The Church Study Course consists of a variety of Short-Term Credit Courses for adults and youth and non credit foundational units for children and preschoolers.”Interesting book for those in Theological Studies, World Religions, Comparative Studies, Eastern Religions and Culture, the Islam, Philosophy.
Measures: 7 7/8” (200 mm) H x 5 3/8”(136 mm) W x 3/8” (100 mm)
Spine Condition: VERY GOOD used condition. The cover has very mild discoloration on the spine, but no crease.Has a crease from bent on back cover’s lower corner. Wear to the front cover running along the spine. Has personal name hand written by top edge of first page. Pages are clean, with no writing, no underlining, no highlighting, no tears, torn or missing pages.
Please, look at the pictures because being so thorough in describing it usually gives the idea of a worst condition than it actually is in.
Any question? Please, feel free to Contact Us!
Shipping is same day or next business day. Tracking is included.
Local Pick-Up is possible.
No return for a refund unless item shipped was a different one due to a mistake from our part.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
* DOMESTIC: Via USPS with Delivery Tracking Confirmation # included.
We do Combine Sh&h.
If purchasing other items to Combine Sh&h with, I will adjust the Sh&h accordingly for any other purchase that would go inside same box.
Delivery Tracking Confirmation is already included in Sh&h cost.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING other than Canada: USPS EXPRESS MAIL International, USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL.To CANADA can be shipped via STANDARD International, insured.
* Insurance, Return Receipt Signature Confirmation whenever applicable, and Customs Forms # processing are already included in Sh&h cost.
* Buyer is responsible for any and all possible Import Fees associated to the shipping of items to their Country as per its own rules and regulations: Import Taxes, Customs or Duty Fees, Brokerage, etc. Usually, items when under certain Declared Value and if for Personal Use, will not suffer any Fees. But check with your Country's rules and regulations, whether the item is permitted or not.
* Accepted only if for example we have mistakenly provided an incorrect measurement or sent you a different item.
* Personal Check, Money Order, PayPal payments accepted. Credit Card payments may be processed through PayPal.
Product Category : Books, Textbook,College Keywords : Book, Textbook, Module Credit Course, Islam, Witnessing Subject Area of the Church Study Course, M. Thomas Starkes, Evangelism,Christianity, Theological Studies, World Religions, Comparative Studies,Eastern Religions and Culture, Philosophy, Convention Press, No. 5130-67B.