OLD, NEW stock leftover, so many need a light cleaning. *
THREE AND a Quarter inches long by 2 inches wide and 3/4 inches deep, approx, Capsule pill / box pill holder with 24 Hour timer. Set timer for up to 99 hours 59 minutes. Alarm setting period can repeat multiple times and when its time! Loud alarm beeps for 30 seconds or until you touch one of the blue buttons.
New, loose and made of hard plastic, in white with blue buttons. [AS Pictured] Timer can be set to count down you minutes to next dosage and beeps before your medicine is due. Half of unit is a 24 hour countdown timer and other half has two compartments for storage of medication, vitamins, or for what ever you want to store.
This medicine reminder drug box will beep to remind you to take your medicine when its due or to remind you of anything you wish to be on time for 0r take note of. Complete with two large compartments for storage of pills, diabetic strips, etc.
INSTRUCTIONS for operation:
The operation of setting the time as following:
1. Press MIN for the number of minutes and HR for the number of hours
2. Press START/STOP to start the timer. The symbol : on the LCD will flash when the timer is counting
3. To pause the timer, press button START/STOP, The symbol : on the LCD stops flashing, press button
4. When the set time is up, the timer will make out beep-beep alarm to remind you
5. Press MIN and HR together to cancel the last setting press buttons
6. To reset the alarm to go off at the same time period as on the last setting, press button START/STOP after the countdown has completed