Japan Decorative Aluminium Foil 20cm x 2m box Set ~ 2 Sets as pictured
While stocks last
• You are buying 2 rolls of Japan High Quality Decorative Foil in box as pictured
• Size: 2m each roll
• Imported from Japan and Made in Japan
• Good to make your hand clean when eating chicken drumstick
• Make a clean “handle” on the chicken
• Aluminum foil is commonly used in the kitchen for packaging, baking, and cooking, but its usefulness doesn't stop there. Here's how to make the most out of a roll of aluminum foil in ways you probably never thought you could.
• Grill fish or vegetables. Add seasonings and wrap securely. Place on the hot grill. When done, open the foil put the fish or vegetables on a platter, and throw away the foil. Nothing else to clean up.
• Roast a turkey. Place the turkey on a baking pan, and tent it with aluminum foil. This will retain the juices in the turkey while baking, so as to cook completely without burning. Remove the tent for the last hour, so that the turkey skin gets browned and crisp
• Prepare toasted, cold or warm sandwiches ahead of time to take with you on a picnic. Place them into a sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil. Fold the foil tent like, folding the ends tightly and folded down. Hours later when you stop to eat them, they will remain in the same temperature as when you started out.
• Line a baking pan with heavy duty aluminum foil, add the meat and veggies, and sauce of your choosing. Secure the foil so that it is tightly folded over the stew. Put in the oven and cook. When dinner is ready, remove the roast, and then toss away the foil without having any pots to wash or scrub.
• Pull out a piece of foil, and crush it with your hands forming a ball. Toss it to your cat, and watch them enjoy themselves tossing it and holding it in their teeth. Saves spending money on rubber balls, and are also great for kittens, because you can make the foil balls as large or small as you want
• Place a piece of aluminum foil on couch cushions, to keep your animals off. Once they land on the seat, and listen to the noise on the surface, they will learn to keep off it.
• Move your furniture either to redecorate, or paint the walls. Cut up pieces of aluminum foil, with the dull side down under the legs. The dull side will cause the furniture to slide easily.
• Make the painting easier also by lining the metal roller pan with aluminum foil before pouring in the paint. Clean up is a breeze, no mess, no fuss.
• Wrap gifts with decorative foil
• Great tool for BBQ, grill, roast, and keeping your homemade food gifts fresh for Christmas, birthday or any other occasions
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or Gift ideas