Pixel TF363 Flash Trigger Receiver Sony F58AM F42AM
Please note this receiver must use together with TF-363 Transmitter!!
The functions of Pawn included flashgun trigger, studio light trigger and wireless shutter control.
The flash sync speed is up to 1/320s,The shutter control mode included single, continuous, BULB and 4sec delay shooting.
Pawn is using global free channel 2.4GHz and FSK modulation system to make the performance more stable .
Particular saving power design which make the transmitter and receiver battery last more time.
1) Using global free 2.4GHz channel and FSK modulation system, and there's 16 selectabh frequency channels.
2) Flash sync speed is up to 1/320s.
3) Support the flashgun wake-up function; you'll never miss any shot opportunity.
(Wake up can only used in TTL Compatible flash)
4) Fire the flashgun through hot shoe part and fire the studio light through PC socket
5) Supports to control multiple flashguns and studio lights at same time.
6) Shutter function mode included single, continuous, bulb and 4sec delay shooting.
7) Supports to control multiple cameras to take shots at the same time.
8) Maximum operating distance is up to 80 meters.
9) Ultra-low standby power consumption; transmitter standby time is more than 2 years, and receiver standby time up to 300 hours.
10) Low voltage design, it's able to use rechargeable batteries.
11) Multi power source design which supply power through charging socket directly when without batteries.
TF 363 RX Package Include
1) TF-363RX (Receiver) x1, Receiver size: 66mm x 38 mm x 26 mm, weight 60.5 g (with battery);
2) CR2032 Lithium Battery x1(In the transmitter);
3) AAA alkaline battery x2:
4) 2.5mm+3.5 cable X 1
5) 3.5mm switch to 6.35 plug X 1
6) shutter control cable for SONY X 1
7) User manual X 1
Please note this is TF-363-RX receiver only! The transimitter is not included!!!
CL-DC0 Remote Cable for TC-252 TW-282 TF-362 372 RW-221