Pixel TF-362 Flash Trigger for nikon with 4 Receivers
The functions of Pawn included flashgun trigger, studio light trigger and wireless shutter control.
The flash sync speed is up to 1/320s,The shutter control mode included single, continuous, BULB and 4sec delay shooting.
Pawn is using global free channel 2.4GHz and FSK modulation system to make the performance more stable .
Particular saving power design which make the transmitter and receiver battery last more time.
1) Using global free 2.4GHz channel and FSK modulation system, and there's 16 selectabh frequency channels.
2) Flash sync speed is up to 1/320s.
3) Support the flashgun wake-up function; you'll never miss any shot opportunity.
(Wake up can only used in TTL Compatible flash)
4) Fire the flashgun through hot shoe part and fire the studio light through PC socket
5) Supports to control multiple flashguns and studio lights at same time.
6) Shutter function mode included single, continuous, bulb and 4sec delay shooting.
7) Supports to control multiple cameras to take shots at the same time.
8) Maximum operating distance is up to 80 meters.
9) Ultra-low standby power consumption; transmitter standby time is more than 2 years, and receiver standby time up to 300 hours.
10) Low voltage design, it's able to use rechargeable batteries.
11) Multi power source design which supply power through charging socket directly when without batteries.
1) TF-362TX (Transmitter) x1
2) TF-362RX (Receiver) x4
3) CR2032 Lithium Battery x1(In the transmitter)
4) AAA alkaline battery x 4
5) 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable x4
6) 3.5mm switch to 6.35mm plug x4
7) Receiver holding mount x1(The holding mount is for studio lamp. It has double tape sticker)
8) Receiver Hot shoe protection cover x4
9) User Manual x4
(Original Manufactory Package)
CL-DC0 Remote Cable for TC-252 TW-282 TF-362 372 RW-221