CTR-301P Hot Shoe Flash Light control Remote Trigger/Receiver (witn PC Sync Port)
one more thing:
The item Can use with the "Transmitter" together to carry out wireless flash trigger:
It's a new version of CTR-301, We designed it with a PC sync port according to the most of customers' request, we replaced the previous " TEST " bottom to the PC port. you can mount the flash directly on this receiver or hanging it down on the light stand where it can be connected via the PC sync port. It's very helpful for you.
Here are some main functions:
a), Trigger the flashlight separately (without flash transmitter) because there is a very sensitive light senser on this receiver.
b), Trigger the flashlight with the CTR-301 transmitter together.
c), 1/4 stand Tripod screw hole can be mounted into the tripod, ballhead, and so on.
d), Trigger the vedio flash via the PC cable ( The little plug is 2.5mm, the big plug supports 6.35mm standard vedio flash jack)
e), 4 Frequency Channel
1. Use the transmitter and receiver to control the flashlight(Use with the transmitter)
2. Use only the receiver(CTR-301P) to control the flashlight(Use without the transmitter)
How to use:
A. Use the transmitter and receiver to control the flashlight(Use with the transmitter)
1. Plug in the flashlight to the receiver's hot shoe socket, then switch to "W" mode, press the botton on the transmitter. when the flashlight is flashed, that's mean installed correctly.
2. Insert the transmitter to camera's hot shoe, and then you can trigger with your camera.
B. Use only the receiver to control the flashlight(Use without the transmitter)
1. Plug in the flashlight to the receiver's hot shoe socket, then switch to "L" mode, use the camera pop-up flash or other flash speedlight it, when the flashlight is flashed , that's mean installed correctly.
C. Trigger the Vedio flash
Through the PC Sync port to convert the plug in the condition of wireless or light mode, insert the receiver into the PC port of vedio flash, which support the 6.35mm standard jack.
* When using "only the receiver to control the flashlight" mode, please set the built-in flash to the manual mode.
* Can Use the None-TTL Falsh Trigger
1. Receiver (CTR-301P) x1
2. 2.5mm to 6.35mm PC Sync Cable(20cm) x1
3. CR2 battery x1
Transmitter not include
Work with Hot Shoe Flash
-Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Canon, Nikon (except Minolta SONY Flash).