EPM240 learning development kit is based on the EPM240T100C5N the FPGA / CPLD learning development platform. Provides a wealth of hardware resources and a large number of experimental routines, and details on how to complete each of the experimental platform during the experiment, the use of resources to achieve the board, so that users of digital systems development process to master. Users no longer need to buy any tools, as long as a computer, you can learn to develop FPGA / CPLD a; also leads EPM240 all I / O port can be used to extend all the user-friendly development of their products, the maximum savings for the user development costs and accelerate the learning speed.
Particularly suitable for the development kit to learn FPGA / CPLD design of the early and intermediate learners, can be directly used for digital embedded control systems, reduce costs, shorten product development cycles.
System hardware resources
1.the main chip ALTERA MAXII series EPM240T100C5N (equivalent to 8650 CPLD, the capacity is twice the previous EPM7128, and can be programmed at least 10 million times). MAX II devices using a new CPLD architecture CPLD family units in all I / O the lowest cost, lowest power consumption. MAX II use of low-power process technology, and compared to previous-generation MAX devices, reduce the cost by half, down to one-tenth the power, capacity increased four-fold performance increase twice.
Logic elements (LE) : 240
Typical Equivalent Macrocells : 192
Maximum user I / O pins : 80
User Flash memory capacity (bits) : 8192
Speed rating : 5
Fastest tpd1 (corner to corner performance) : 4.5ns
Packages available : 100-pinTQFP
2. Standard JTAG download port, anti-anti-plug design. Can be accessed ByteBlasterII and USB-Blaster download cable.
3. development board to provide the active crystal frequency is 50MHz.
4. power supply uses an external power supply and USB power in two forms, and a power control switch.
5. 8 a SMD LED lamps, displays the status of a byte of data.
6. 4-one 7-segment
7. 8-bit DIP switch
8. 1602 character LCD interface
9. 8 × 8LED lattice
11. 3 × 4 matrix keyboard
12. a simulated traffic light
13. reset button
14. PS / 2 Interface
15. RS232 serial port
16. two sets of reserved interface (U11/U12)
17. I / O leads to the expansion port (available to user-defined types of functions)
1. EPM240 CPLD development board x1
2. ByteBlasterII parallel port download cable x1
3. USB cable (for power) x1
4. serial cable x1
5. a copper holder x1
6. DVD data discs x1