LPC1700 series chips use high-performance ARM Cortex-M3 V2 version of the 32-bit RISC core operating frequency of 100 MHz. It is built high-speed memory (up to 512K bytes of flash memory and 64K bytes of SRAM), a wealth of enhanced I / O ports and connected to two APB bus peripherals. The board includes 8-channel 12-bit ADC and 10-bit DAC, 4 general-purpose 16-bit timers, PWM motor control interface, and more standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to three I2C, SPI, 2 个 I2S, 1 a SDIO, 4 one USART, a USB Host / Device / OTG interface and two CAN, Ethernet MIC Interface, Quadrature Encoder interface.
LPC1700 series of work from -40 ° C to +105 ° C temperature range, supply voltage of 2.0V to 3.6V. It highlights a series of power-saving mode of its low power consumption.
Rich peripheral configuration, making the LPC1700 microcontroller is suitable for a variety of applications:
* Motor drive and application control
* Medical and handheld equipment
* Automotive electronics
Support for USB mode without JTAG or serial download, just a USB cable to download to FLASH. Convenient.
1. Main chip: LPC1768FBD
2. USB 2.0 Device Full Speed interface, you can do USB experiment (HID, Virtual U disk) can be downloaded directly through the USB program.
3. ARM JTAG 20-pin Block (support JLINK, ULINK2 debugger, etc.)
4. leads all the IO ports are
5. One controllable LED
6. Two users keys, external interrupts can do experiments
7. Power indicator.
8. AD temperature (on-board thermistor)
9. 12 Mhz and 32.768Khz crystal clock (RTC real time clock can be used for experiments)
10. PCB Size: 80x50mm
1. USB read temperature.
2. USB Virtual U disk.
3. LED test, key experimental
4. external interrupt 0 experiment
5. AD conversion experiments (USB temperature measurement)
6. RTC real time clock test
7. self-expanding outside TFT, SD, Ethernet and other experiments
1. LPC1768 board a small system x1
2. USB A-B line x1
3. CD Disc x1