Handheld video cameras are great, but as the name suggests you need to hold them. With your hands. And that's fine when youre recording dad dozing, baby crawling and the best man making a fool of himself. It's not so great, however, when you're careering down a hill on your mountain bike, whooshing down the piste on your snowboard or holding three pints in one hand and a bag of pork scratchings in the other.
That's why you need the ingenious ATC-2000 Action Camera. This compact, all-in-one digital video camera is ideal for all you adrenaline junkies/sport freaks/Punch & Judy operators out there, as it has been designed for hands-free use. Simply mount the idiot-proof Action Camera on your helmet or handlebars and youre away. As long as you remember to look where youre going youll soon be capturing oodles of action-packed, POV (point-of-view), MTV-styley footage.
SD Card slot to store your videos! USB Port to transfer your videos! RCA Connector to playback your videos!
Easy to use LCD display
Waterproof and shock resistant, the sturdy Action Camera is built to withstand all manner of foolhardy hobbies, come rain, dirt, snow or shine. And thanks to its 640x480 VGA CMOS sensor, picture quality is cracking, no matter what you're getting up to. Okay, so the resolution isnt up there with top-end fancypants vidcams, but would you really want to strap one of those to your head whilst playing silly buggers in a kayak? Exactly.
* Approximately 12cm(W) x 6cm(H) x 4cm(D)
* Action Camera
* Handlebar Grip
* Helmet Grip
* USB Cable
* AV Cable
* 2x Velcro Straps
* Silicon Rubber Head Strap
* Silicon Grease
* Capture video clips with sound
* Multiple mounting design (bike, helmet, mast,etc)
* Splash proof
* Professional Helmet Cam looking Design
* 640x480 VGA CMOS sensor
* 32MB internal memory (NAND flash)
* SD memory card support up to 2GB
* USB interface A/V out interface
* Three selectable resolutions (640x480, 320x240, 160x120)
* Video clip file format: AVI (640x480, 320x240, 160x120)
* Two frame rates, 15fps and 30 fps, for all three resolutions.
* PAL A/V out for showing the video in the TV
* USB connector to transfer data to your PC
* With built-in memory and SD card slot for memory expansion
* Low battery detection
* Power-saving management
* Firmware upgradeable