The LG Chocolate with touch-sensitive navigation
Meet the latest luxury fashion icon. Its minimalist black design is empowered by the sleek yet subtle red glow of its hidden touch pad. Maybe that's why it received the 2006 IF Design Award in Germany for its innovative design. Along with its uncompromising, must be seen with, form factor comes a stunning list of features. Ranging from the high quality MP3 playback to a multi-megapixel camera and high resolution LCD screen, the LG 'Chocolate' phone gives you the chance to redefine the parameters of style.
* Slide designed handset with a stylish black gloss finish.
* Slim (15.2mm in thickness) and lightweight (83g with standard battery).
* The KG800 features a hidden display and a touchpad that glows red when activated which then becomes 'invisible' when not in use, redefining the sleek and simplistic design of the handset.
1.3 Megapixel camera with flash and video recording
* While the KG800 features a minimalist design with the camera hidden from view until you slide the handset open, the 1.3 Megapixel camera with a resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels will enable you to take high quality pictures.
* 4x zoom and built-in flash * Multi-shot feature giving you up to 9 consecutive shots (depending on the resolution setting).
* Brightness, White Balance, Effect and Timer are other useful functions.
* Depending on the available memory capacity, record continuous video clips with the video camera. (Supports MPEG4, H.263 formats)
262,000 Colour TFT screen
* The 262,000 colour TFT screen provides a vibrant and high quality display of menu icons, images and video.
* Resolution display of 176 x 220 pixels.
* Download and listen to music with the built-in MP3 player.
* Don't settle for boring polyphonic ringtones, select an MP3 as your ringtone. (Also supports AAC, AAC+, AAC++ and WMA formats)
* External MP3 button for easy access to your music.
* Graphic equalizer with 6 sound effects to choose from (General, Classic, Jazz, Pop, Rock and Bass).
* Bluetooth technology allows for wireless transmission of voice or data between compatible devices. This means you can talk on the phone without tangled wires being in your way or transfer images, sounds or video wirelessly.
* This allows you to use your phone in most countries so you can take your KG800 with you on your travels. (network operator dependent)
* Access internet-based content and services such as games, ringtones, news, stocks and shares, etc. on the move. (network operator dependent)
* Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) allows images, audio and video to be sent with text to other mobile phones. (network operator dependent)
* The KG800 does not support video MMS.
Embedded Java Technology
* Java is a programming language that allows developers to create exciting games and applications for mobile phones. (network operator dependent)