- Trial Size Natural Crystal Deodorant Stone, 2.5 oz.
- Trial Size Natural Crystal Deodorant Stick, 2.1 oz.
- Trial Size Natural Crystal Deodorant and Body Mist Spray, 2.1 fl. oz.
- Natural Crystal Stone in a Basket, 4.25 oz.
- Natural Crystal Deodorant Stick, 4.25 oz.
- Natural Crystal Deodorant and Body Mist Spray, 8.0 fl. oz.
- Natural Crystal Deodorant Liquid Roll-on, 3.0 fl. oz.
- Pure, Natural and Safe:
Natural crystal deodorant is chemical free which means your body isn’t absorbing potentially harmful chemicals and toxins. It’s a much safer alternative. 100% natural mineral salt with no alcohol, perfume, preservatives or emulsifiers. Contains no toxic minerals or chemicals - unlike most regular deodorants which contain aluminium chlorohydrate, a chemical linked to Alzheimer’s.
- Prevents Odor-causing Bacteria:
When you apply natural crystal deodorant, made from mineral salts, you typically wet the top of the crystal. When applied to your underarm a thin layer of mineral salts will stay on your skin. You’ll still sweat (it’s not an antiperspirant) but that sweat will not form bacteria, which is the cause for the body odor.
Mineral salts are easy on the skin. Many commercially prepared deodorants and antiperspirants irritate the skin, causing irritation, rashes and allergic reactions. Mineral salts are a natural element that your body is accustomed to processing and rarely causes any type of allergic reaction. Of course, you’ll want to make sure you don’t already have any abrasions or cuts on your skin before applying or you’ll feel the sting of salt being poured into an open wound! Not dangerous, but not comfortable either.
- Fragrance Free:
Natural crystal deodorant is unscented. It doesn't conflict with your own favorite perfume. If you or your friends, family and co-workers are sensitive to fragrances, or you just don’t like smelling of summer meadows, rainbow breezes or vanilla fields, then a crystal deodorant is just the thing.
- Good value - Save money:
The little stick of crystal deodorant can last up to one full year, which means you’re saving tons of money and eliminating a lot of deodorant sticks from the landfills.
- Mineral Salts Don’t Stain your Clothes:
The crystal residues are invisible and water soluble. How many times do you find that your deodorant leaves a yellow or gray stain on your shirts? Not to mention that icky white residue you find on your shirts if you put deodorant on before you dress. Mineral salt crystal deodorant has no residue, which means it won’t mark up or stain your clothing.
- Effective and Gentle Skin Whitener:
Apply once for more than 24-hour protection. Mild and gentle skin bleaching ability prevents dark underarms when you are exposed to sunshine - even the whole day.
- Natural Crystal Deodorant is Cruelty Free:
No Animal Testing. Animals are not tested in the production of this product so you can be sure you’re not contributing to that practice by purchasing it.
Alum crystals make a good alternative to commercial deodorant. It's known as "Sarn-Som" in Thailand, "Tawas" in the Philippines and "Alumbre" in Spanish-speaking countries.
Alum is a type of salt with anti-bacterial properties that make it effective in preventing body odor. It is made from pure mineral salts formed from natural crystals from the earth. Being a natural crystal with no chemical additives, it is basically used by men and women to neutralize body odors.
- Works best when applied right after bathing or showering on a damp underarm.
- If applied not after bathing or showering, wash underarm with soap and water. While others apply natural crystal deodorant stone directly to the underarm skin without washing, this works best in preventing body odor when the skin is clean.
- Wipe the area lightly with a clean towel or cloth. Make sure your underarm is a little bit damp and not too dry in order for the natural crystal deodorant stone to work.
- Remove and unwrap natural crystal deodorant stone just prior to usage. If underarm is not damp, wet the natural crystal deodorant stone with a small amount of tap water. If you have very sensitive skin or live in an area with poor water supply, use distilled bottled water.
- Slowly rub natural crystal deodorant stone across your underarm area, taking care to avoid any broken skin or irritated areas.
- Rinse your natural crystal deodorant stone carefully before storing, to ensure that any skin particles are removed. Dry thoroughly before storing, as the natural crystal deodorant stone can break down faster if left damp.
- Store your natural crystal deodorant stone in a cool, dry place between applications. Natural crystal deodorant stone can be damaged or lose potency if stored in a humid or hot area, and can also crack, dry out and crumble. Ideally, use a covered dish for storing your crystal underarm deodorant.
Notice: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Individual results may vary.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by Eco-bodylife or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Eco-bodylife does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Natural Crystal Deodorant Stone product on this website.