ALL CONTENTS ARE IN ENGLISH, EXCEPT BOX AND MANUAL ARE IN THAI. THEREFORE, THE BOX AND INSTRUCTION MANUAL WILL BE EXCLUDED IN ORDER TO SAVE THE SHIPPING COST.
DISC(s) : 1 DVD
Set in the Caribbean of the early 18th century, 'Tortuga - Two Treasures' is an action adventure brimming with Caribbean myth, legendary treasures and fearsome pirates. Renowned writers Wolfgang Walk, Mark L. Barrett and Bob Bates tell the tale of Thomas 'Hawk' Blythe and his powerful adversary, Edward Teach, better known as the dreaded Blackbeard. It is as much a pirate tale as ever there was, and this is one to make the blood boil with love and honor, conspiracy and theft, violence and murder.
* Fast-paced and action-packed story filled with pirates, betrayal and love
* Intuitive, easy-to-learn gameplay
* Breathtaking battles at sea
* Action-packed sword fights with unique special moves
* A multitude of special items available for battles at sea and melee fights
* A host of different opponents and boss enemies
* Various melee and bonus weapons
* High level of detail for ship models and crews
* Sophisticated damage model for ships
* Numerous different types of ships and ammunition
* Stunning 3D visuals - combat, characters, ships, water effects
* Tactical maneuvering at sea between shoals and reefs
* Day and night cycle
* Ragdoll and physics implementation
* Resolution 1024 x 768 and higher
* 7.1 surround sound
* Gamepad support
* Processor: Pentium IV or compatible CPU with at least 1.7 GHz
* RAM: 512 MB RAM
* Video card: Graphics card with 64 MB RAM, DirectX9 compatible, with Pixel/Vertex Shader 1.1 support: (nVidia GeForceTM 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 or higher)
* Harddisk space: 4.0 GB Hard Disk Space
* DirectX version: DirectX 9.0c (included with game)
* Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card
* Cards of the GeForce 4 MX series are not supported!
* (Reason: These cards do not have Pixel/Vertex Shader 1.1 support)
Shipping & Returns
- All items will be shipped to you from Thailand
- We ship via "Registered Airmail"
- Items will be shipped within 72 hours after payment cleared.
- It usually takes approximately 10-14 business days to receive order, depends on postal process.
- Buyers are responsible for additional, Customs fees and Duty for importation (if any). We ONLY handle the shipping to you. We send the item as a gift for you to avoid any duty.
Return and Exchange
- We have no refund policy.
- Exchange are only required for defective products reported within 7 days upon receipt.
- Buyer is required to return the item at his own cost.
- Shipping and handling charge are non-refundable.
- Please contact us within one month, if you did not receive items.